Some jobs are a real GRIND III

I'll admit my thread title and added commentary are very mild examples of "dark humor", but that's something that's gone on for as long as humans have communicated with one another via any means known to man.

The reason for Havana Moron's absurd, faux poutrage is obviously an attempt to get revenge against me for all the times I've ridiculed him here.

And as is par for the course with him, it failed miserably.

You were being a nasty cunt, as is your wont, and I called you out on it!! You couldn't even bring yourself to use the poor woman's name. It was Jill Greninger by the way! Anyway that fat fuck Jaded Lizard and the moron Desh have your back, so there's that!!

Last edited:
Ask the family of the gal who was killed.

And that makes it okay? Was it okay when Nomad mocked me about my son who died of melanoma cancer? C'mon man, quit sticking up for these assholes.

I never mocked you or anyone else over anyone dying of cancer, liar.

You were being a nasty cunt, as is your won't, and I called you out on it!! You couldn't even bring yourself to use the poor woman's name. It was Jill Greninger by the way! Anyway that fat fuck Jaded Lizard and the moron Desh have your back, so there's that!!

A) it's "wont" not "won't", idiot.

B) why should I mention her name when my only intention was to pass along an article about a newsworthy event?

Sounds like you're really desperate for something to express more of your usual faux poutrage about.

Sad little septic cunt that you are.

A) it's "wont" not "won't", idiot.

B) why should I mention her name when my only intention was to pass along an article about a newsworthy event?

Sounds like you're really desperate for something to express more of your usual faux poutrage about.

Sad little septic cunt that you are.

That's why you're a Septic, you don't even know what it means!!

That's why you're a Septic, you don't even know what it means!!

I don't even know what WHAT means?

"Septic"? It means putrid. Infected with harmful bacteria.

Or did you mean "wont"?

Wont (not won't, no apostrophe and sounds like "want") means having a tendency towards something.

IOW, rather than saying "Pissing his panties over stupid shit is something Havana Moron TENDS to do.", if one wanted to sound all fancy and literate and like one has an actual vocabulary, one might instead say "Pissing his panties over stupid shit is something Havana Moron IS WONT to do."

Other than that, I can't figure out what I supposedly don't know the meaning of. :dunno:

I just know you're a septic idiot who is wont to behave like a petulant child.

I don't even know what WHAT means?

"Septic"? It means putrid. Infected with harmful bacteria.

Or did you mean "wont"?

Wont (not won't, no apostrophe and sounds like "want") means having a tendency towards something.

IOW, rather than saying "Pissing his panties over stupid shit is something Havana Moron TENDS to do.", if one wanted to sound all fancy and literate and like one has an actual vocabulary, one might instead say "Pissing his panties over stupid shit is something Havana Moron IS WONT to do."

Other than that, I can't figure out what I supposedly don't know the meaning of. :dunno:

I just know you're a septic idiot who is wont to behave like a petulant child.

Hilarious, Nonads really is that fucking stupid!! I won't go any further as it is clearly his wont to be terminally brain-dead, his prerogative of course.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=septic

Back