Some JPP leftists have egg on their faces

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
Hahahaha, the Republicans must have threatened to bolt after the disaster in the oval last week.

The Trump Shutdown will not happen.

Funny how they announced it as Flynn was having his hearing.

What was that Jarod? What sound political skills you have there buddy. So who lied to you?

I was wrong, Trump made an about face when Rush yanked his chain.

Oh, so you think President Trump answers to Rush Limbaugh? That's your new spin?

Hey are you going to tell us all what rules in APP you have trouble complying with? Come on buddy, what is so hard for you?

Oh, so you think President Trump answers to Rush Limbaugh? That's your new spin?

Hey are you going to tell us all what rules in APP you have trouble complying with? Come on buddy, what is so hard for you?

I think Rump lives in fear of people like Rush Linberger withdrawing their support.

Limbaugh, Coulter, and Hannity thrown in, did you actually think Trump not signing the legislation he said he was ready to sign occurring at the same time the demogogues told him not to was coincidental?

Poor lefties thought Trump was going to cave

Now they have to find excuses for him sticking to his guns

He'll cave eventually, politically he has no choice, Americans know it is his shutdown, and the only defense he has is attempting to escalate the immigration fears which didn't work for him in the last election

Trump will concede to the Democrats something as DACA plus more and in return get his five billion which he will then boast was what he was after all along, and you will believe him

He'll cave eventually, politically he has no choice, Americans know it is his shutdown, and the only defense he has is attempting to escalate the immigration fears which didn't work for him in the last election

Trump will concede to the Democrats something as DACA plus more and in return get his five billion which he will then boast was what he was after all along, and you will believe him

Do you even realize that your post contradicts itself?

You start out saying he will concede then you go on to say he will compromise with the democrats and eventually get his $5 billion for the wall. You think that is a win for the democrats?

If the democrats really want DACA for the wall, then why didn't they offer that weeks ago?

Just something for you to think about, up until this point you and your ilk have been 100% wrong about the shutdown. Just sayin

Poor lefties thought Trump was going to cave

Now they have to find excuses for him sticking to his guns

Why would Trump Cave to his own Shutdown that he said on National TV he would take the Blame on? :thinking:

... and what dose being a Democrat have to do with it?

Be a MAN, GROW some BALLS ... OWN IT ... ;)

Why would Trump Cave to his own Shutdown that he said on National TV he would take the Blame on? :thinking:

... and what dose being a Democrat have to do with it?

Be a MAN, GROW some BALLS ... OWN IT ... ;)

I am not the one claiming he is going to cave.

I am owning the shut down. I love the shut down.

Country is running just fine. Nobody is being impacted.

Not one person on JPP can admit to being directly impacted by the shut down. I think some nimrod said they couldn't go to a national park as if that is the end of the world.

We are keeping Trump's promise to make Mexico pay for the wall.

Put him on the defensive.

You guaranteed Mexico would pay for the wall Mr. Trump.
"Guarantee, Promise , Count on it folks".
Mexico will pay for the wall.

Remember Benghazi,Benghazi Benghazi.

Silly, but that LIE worked.

This is honest.

Mexico Mexico Mexico.

Poor rightys have to find a way to blame someone other than Trump for the shutdown. The one he said he would be proud to do and he would not blame Schumer and the Dems. Then he lied and they were forced to change too. Criticizing Daffy is not permitted.
The shutdown was averted. The house, Senate and Trump agreed to the CR that would have kept it open til Feb. Then under pressure from Colter, Limburger and other rightys, he changed his alleged mind.
This is Trump's shutdown, one that did not have to happen. It was settled.

You readers see the difference, right... When I am wrong, I admit it.

Everyone is wrong sometimes, it is human to err.

Has anyone ever seen ILA admit a mistake?

Back