Some tips for holiday giving con style

I do dip shit..............

Nothing to say about that huh?

The month above the picture of the girl with the cat sniffing her rear was dated June...under the picture it was dated September...the pic you and numb nuts 'ted' are showing now is a guy with a tennis player in the background...so ted likes overweight dudes as do you...I was referring to the girl with her back turned and a cat at her rear...:321: fruitcake!

Tip #1 Do not give anyone a velvet multi colored shirt. You'll have a lot more self respect giving them a DVD, CD, or the clap.

The month above the picture of the girl with the cat sniffing her rear was dated June...under the picture it was dated September...

Yeah except that it wasn't... What a dumbass.

It would be impossible for me to ridicule you further on this thread, so I think I'll call it quits.

Better luck next time, gramps.

Things We Have Learned from this Thread:

1) Don't click on Desh's links.

2) BB is apparently blind, illiterate, homosexual, or some combination of the three.

You are really dumb..........

Yeah except that it wasn't... What a dumbass.

It would be impossible for me to ridicule you further on this thread, so I think I'll call it quits.

Better luck next time, gramps.

see my post # 3 it referred to the cat...do you see a cat in the fat tennis players pic...? Even Lady T noticed what 'she'was wearing!

Yeah, it was pretty easy to see he was talking about the meditating lady in September's picture. Using a big Buddha as a center for meditation is unnecessary and tends to be done by those people who think the religion is a matter of pride.

Back