Somebody in Las Vegas built a 43-foot-tall statue of a naked Donald Trump and titled it "Crooked and Obscene"

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
9j72a8rwxmrd1.jpeg

I hope the schlock "artist" who did that has a day job, because their "art" sucks big time. That's not because they chose Trump as the subject, but rather because they're just shitty at producing art.

According to Stormy, his dick is too big. Should be cut by 75% to fit the scale.

I hope the schlock "artist" who did that has a day job, because their "art" sucks big time. That's not because they chose Trump as the subject, but rather because they're just shitty at producing art.
If it was of Biden, you'd be laughing your ass off, "chief", and citing as a masterpiece.

The same scum that erected statues of George Floyd are most probably responsible.
Be honest, CB, you salivated a bit seeing the giant schlong on the giant foam Trump, amirite?

66fbcbce23000031002a73ba.jpeg

Forget it, son. The statue is a lie. Witnesses have testified he has a mushroom dick. Just another reason why Trump won't release his medical records. LOL

The statue showed up in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago. It stayed up less than 48 hours before there were complaints about obscenity, then traffic issues, then lack of permits, then...

Basically, those who put it up quickly took it down and left town in a big fucking hurry.

Aside from that, 24th St. and Washington in Phoenix isn't exactly what I'd call an area you leave your shit unattended, if you get my meaning...

The statue showed up in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago. It stayed up less than 48 hours before there were complaints about obscenity, then traffic issues, then lack of permits, then...

Basically, those who put it up quickly took it down and left town in a big fucking hurry.

Aside from that, 24th St. and Washington in Phoenix isn't exactly what I'd call an area you leave your shit unattended, if you get my meaning...
Vegas is better anyway. :)

Back