Son 'brutally stabs Virginia state senator father before shooting himself dead'

The son stabbed him that same day. It's not easy to make other arrangements for something like that in a DAY. Unless you can prove someone is dangerous.

Ruh oh, too late.

:rofl2:

I guess I must be slipping.....

Another tragic death that could have been avoidable if it not for Obama's failure to sign him up for Obamacare and get the mental help he needed.

I'm pretty sure that a "veteran state lawmaker " has darn good insurance paid for by the people of Virginia, and his 24-year old son should be on the policy. And why are you making fun of this tragedy, hypocrite?

You aren't "slipping." You've been over the edge for as long as I've been on this forum.

I'm pretty sure that a "veteran state lawmaker " has darn good insurance paid for by the people of Virginia, and his 24-year old son should be on the policy.

So if anyone tried to claim this happened because a hospital didn't have enough beds, or claimed there is insufficient funding for mental healthcare, for example, you'd set 'em straight?

So if anyone tried to claim this happened because a hospital didn't have enough beds, or claimed there is insufficient funding for mental healthcare, for example, you'd set 'em straight?

That's not what Stormfront said, is it. Maybe he can explain what this had to do with Obamacare.

Back