Songs you hope never to hear again

Unk

Ignorance goes on ignore
You Light Up My Life - Debbie Boone

Feelings - Morris Albert

Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler

Others?

Hey now! I love bang a gong!

Don't suppose you are old enough to remember The Gong Show?

I did! But the reason I ask is because I had never, in my life up until that point, ever laughed as hard as I did when a woman sang to 'Yesterday'. She had her back turned to the audience. And when she hit the word "suddenly", she turned around and she was out-to-there pregnant. "I'm not half the girl I used to be..... Why he had to go, I don't know - he wouldn't say."

I did! But the reason I ask is because I had never, in my life up until that point, ever laughed as hard as I did when a woman sang to 'Yesterday'. She had her back turned to the audience. And when she hit the word "suddenly", she turned around and she was out-to-there pregnant. "I'm not half the girl I used to be..... Why he had to go, I don't know - he wouldn't say."

OMG, that's hilarious!

the macarena
lots of songs by coldplay
lots of songs by RHCP
basically everything by the foo fighters especially post 1997

What my sister and I refer to as the codependent song - Saving All My Love for You, Whitney Houston.

Here are 10 of mine that aren't all really 'bad' songs, I've just become SO burned out on them, I now detest hearing them...

1. Hey Mickey -Toni Basil ...okay, this one really is a bad song.

2. I Write The Songs -Barry Manilow ...a song that was good, for 15 minutes.

3. What's Up -4 Non Blondes ...a song that was good, then bad, then good, then bad again.

4. Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow -Fleetwood Mac ...thanks to the DNC and Clintons

5. Born to Run -Bruce Springsteen ..thanks to MTV

6. Sultans of Swing -Dire Straits ..not even their best music!

7. Rocket Man -Elton John ..thanks Wm. Shatner!

8. Back in Black -AC/DC ..thanks every radio DJ in America the past 40 years.

9. Rio & Hungry Like a Wolf -Duran Duran ..thanks again MTV

10. Take on Me -Ahha ...Ditto

Back