Soy Bomb

I'll take exception to that. How the hell can any rational person compare Obama to Kissinger and Arafat? That is not only extremely partisan it simply defies the facts.

You may not like the basis for which Obama was awarded the Nobel prize but please tell me the last time a racial minority seceded to the head of State in a western Eurocentric nation without a rebellion, revolution, radicalization or the use of violence? You can't because it has never happened in our history. Obama, as a racial and ethnic minority, ascending to head of State of the most powerful nation in the history of Western Civilization via peaceful means was an extraordinary historical event and, whether you like it or not, damned worthy of the highest recognition.

As for Churchill...I don't get it. I tried reading the history of the English speaking peoples and by the 15th time he referenced the Duke of Marlborough (which was probably around page 6) I gave up on it.

Looks like the Nobel committee has regretted giving Obama the Peace Prize, what do you know that they don't?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34277960

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

The Nobel prize should've been given to Arafat exclusively. Peres and Rabin, as leaders of a warmongering imperialist racial supremacist state that would later go on to spit on the treaty it signed, should've been excluded by definition.
99be3fe630fb1171598dbc800dbbb958.jpg

I have to confess......I have never been able to listen to an entire Dylan song from start to finish.....something about the tone of his voice always makes me turn the radio off before its over......

If Palestine should surrender on the right to return to their homeland, the Israeli's would simply see it as an opportunity to ask for more. The Israeli's ultimate goal is to annex the West Bank and ethnically cleanse it of Arabs, everything they have done throughout their history has merely been a road towards that course.

Last edited:
I have to confess......I have never been able to listen to an entire Dylan song from start to finish.....something about the tone of his voice always makes me turn the radio off before its over......
His songs have been recorded by over 200 other artistes, there must be one you like!!

If Palestine should surrender on the right to return to their homeland, the Israeli's would simply see it as an opportunity to ask for more. The Israeli's ultimate goal is to annex the West Bank and ethnically cleanse it of Arabs, everything they have done throughout their history has merely been a road towards that course.

And yet, after all these years they still haven't fulfilled your theory. :palm:

His songs have been recorded by over 200 other artistes, there must be one you like!!

if its been recorded by another artist then I wouldn't be listening to his voice would I.......Iah te-EL ya miyah frenuh Iah jes doan alik hus VOyus......

Back