Spanish admit siesta is basically just a wank

Tom's not a wanker, he's a rapist!

I'll set Bijou on to you! Remember I am 6000 miles away whereas she is only a state away from you!! Joking aside, if I was a US citizen I would seriously consider suing Darla for libel and defamation of character.

Last edited:
I'll set Bijou on to you! Remember I am 6000 miles away whereas she is only a state away from you!! Joking aside, if I was a US citizen I would seriously consider suing Darla for libel and defamation of character.
Uhmmm there's one little problem with that Tom. We have this thing called the first ammendment which pretty much means anyone can be an asshole and say whatever the hell they want.

Uhmmm there's one little problem with that Tom. We have this thing called the first ammendment which pretty much means anyone can be an asshole and say whatever the hell they want.

Yet people are sued everyday for slander and libel, so how does that work? There were cases just recently in the UK and US where Twitter/Facebook were forced to hand over details of people.

http://www.techradar.com/news/internet/twitter-hands-over-users-info-in-libel-case-960265

http://www.courtroomstrategy.com/20...ly-subpoena-not-warrant-to-get-twitter-feeds/

Last edited:

But since she's criminally insane, as shown by her habit of lying about everything "GREAT AND SMALL", she wouldn't be held accountable for her behavior.
It's one of the reasons that she's had SO MANY "boy friends"; ie: business clients.

For slander, one must prove a lie. I doubt you can prove Darla was lying.

Sure he can.
All he has to do is require her to prove and support her accusation.
Her untter lack of any substance, wouild show that she's full of shit. :D

Not true. Accusations such as Darla has made must have evidence otherwise slander or libel laws do have some meat to them.

Suck on that, Mott. :D

He'd have a hard go at it though. One must prove damages. Basically, on this board where nobody knows who he is somebody making such a claim as that would have difficulties proving that they had been harmed in some way. Their reputation remains the same with those who actually know who they are, and they have not lost a job or something because of it...

Now, if we were open about who we are on the board, that may have some merit. She's basically saying stuff she'd never say to his face, because then there could actually be a claim of damages if he say, lost a job or had his reputation damaged...

The local eatery won't make him a soggy sandwich or something.

Back