Spanish admit siesta is basically just a wank

He'd have a hard go at it though. One must prove damages. Basically, on this board where nobody knows who he is somebody making such a claim as that would have difficulties proving that they had been harmed in some way. Their reputation remains the same with those who actually know who they are, and they have not lost a job or something because of it...

Now, if we were open about who we are on the board, that may have some merit. She's basically saying stuff she'd never say to his face, because then there could actually be a claim of damages if he say, lost a job or had his reputation damaged...

The local eatery won't make him a soggy sandwich or something.

But if he had people who knew who he was (back home), who read the accusations, and then it affected his relationships; it would possibly meet the criteria.

Oh no doubt. If I hadn't of had assholes like you to deal with I never would have made it.

Didn't you mean, "...wouldn't of had..."?

I bet if you ask enough people; you would discover that it was your own assholiest behavior that has brought you, or would that be left you, where you are in life. :D

Back