Speaker Boner supports President Obama's request for authority!

Code Pink is in the house folks, so I guess we're spared the "where r the libruls" bullshit this time.

Yeah, we can see a very similar level of outrage from the left.

Code Pink has maintained their anti war stance throughout. Many have shown their true partisan nature... see Garud and Desh.

Al Qaeda is against assad, they are also fighting against him.

A majority of the masses, a concept of which according to desh is the most sacred, awesome, amazing thing in the entire world, do not support these actions.

Innocent people will die for allowing obama to save face. I just listened to all of kerry's speech and it all boiled down to "our word must mean something"

desh supports al qaeda and also hates democracy. Americans have told desh that they DO NOT WANT THIS, but desh does not care at all. Desh, the one who always defers to the people, is now telling them to stfu and deal with it.

Desh just wants to blow the arms off of children, just like a sociopath would.

Desh is a anti-democratic al qaeda supporting sociopath.

Al Qaeda is against assad, they are also fighting against him.

A majority of the masses, a concept of which according to desh is the most sacred, awesome, amazing thing in the entire world, do not support these actions.

Innocent people will die for allowing obama to save face. I just listened to all of kerry's speech and it all boiled down to "our word must mean something"

desh supports al qaeda and also hates democracy. Americans have told desh that they DO NOT WANT THIS, but desh does not care at all. Desh, the one who always defers to the people, is now telling them to stfu and deal with it.

Desh just wants to blow the arms off of children, just like a sociopath would.

Desh is a anti-democratic al qaeda supporting sociopath.

Speaking of blowing the arms off of children, I inadvertently drove through Newtown and Sandy Hook itself this weekend. I didn't look at a map and never realized my GPS was going to take me that way.

I felt as if I was driving through Derry, Maine. It was a very chilling experience. I passed an ice cream stand and only a, well, perhaps, sociopath, wouldn't get tears in their eyes. Because almost definitely ever child who died terrified and screaming that day, had been there previously, laughing and feeling excited over ice cream. Then there was a "comic cave" that I bet a lot of them were in.

The town itself was creepy. I think it is still there. I also passed the Newtown police department twice. I couldn't stop staring in there. Whoever those guys were before Sandy Hook, they are different people afterwards. The men and women who walked into that school that day will never be seen again, because the people who walked out were not the same people. They saw things and smelled things that the rest of us have the luxury of turning our minds and eyes away from.

Oh, and I thought of you.

Yeah, we can see a very similar level of outrage from the left.

Code Pink has maintained their anti war stance throughout. Many have shown their true partisan nature... see Garud and Desh.

Well, I don't know that it's automatically hypocritical to be in favor of military action in Syria and against the War in Iraq.

Speaking of blowing the arms off of children, I inadvertently drove through Newtown and Sandy Hook itself this weekend. I didn't look at a map and never realized my GPS was going to take me that way.

I felt as if I was driving through Derry, Maine. It was a very chilling experience. I passed an ice cream stand and only a, well, perhaps, sociopath, wouldn't get tears in their eyes. Because almost definitely ever child who died terrified and screaming that day, had been there previously, laughing and feeling excited over ice cream. Then there was a "comic cave" that I bet a lot of them were in.

The town itself was creepy. I think it is still there. I also passed the Newtown police department twice. I couldn't stop staring in there. Whoever those guys were before Sandy Hook, they are different people afterwards. The men and women who walked into that school that day will never be seen again, because the people who walked out were not the same people. They saw things and smelled things that the rest of us have the luxury of turning our minds and eyes away from.

Oh, and I thought of you.

darla every weekend you seem to be getting closer and closer to where I live. Please stop stalking me, it's beginning to creep me out o_o

Well, I don't know that it's automatically hypocritical to be in favor of military action in Syria and against the War in Iraq.

I think desh is a hypocrite because she is always talking about what the american people think, how important democracy is (asking ridiculous strawmen like "why do you hate democracy," always bowing down to the what the majority want, but when she is on the other side of mass consensus she just plainly ignores it.

Back