Speed Dating tonight

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
I'm going to try this out. 12 girls, 6 minutes each at a wine bar in downtown Honolulu. I'll let you all know how it goes. I really don't want to do this, but I got drunk a while back and told a friend of mine I'd go with him, s I signed up.

haha, I'm sure everyone at those speed dating things has the same excuse...

Guy: "oh me? Pfff yeah I'm basically just here because my friend wanted me to come.."
Girl: "oh yeah... um... me too"

;)

I'm going to try this out. 12 girls, 6 minutes each at a wine bar in downtown Honolulu. I'll let you all know how it goes. I really don't want to do this, but I got drunk a while back and told a friend of mine I'd go with him, s I signed up.

i know they have speed dating in New York City and several other places. I am curious to how it went for you.

Nothing new. I was doing this years ago. How the hell could I help it if a sheila had enough of me after an hour on a date?

Speed dating, sounds like a new name for hitting up on women and getting turned down. Just sets a time limit and makes it easier for the women to get rid of ya.

It was a blast! I actually had a very great time, everyone there was cool and fun. I didn't meet anyone who I would date, but safe to say, it was one of the most fun evenings I've had in a long time. Really kick back and cool.

I recommend it. Its cheap and easy. And afterwards, I met a hot Korean broad and almost got laid, but I ditched her at the tail end of the night. Long story. But shit, if you're single, try the speed dating thing. There's a couple of weirdos, but for the most part its a really good time. Make sure there's 12 or less people though. You get exhausted after a while. And drink a vodka redbull beforehand, and maybe a quarter dozen beers.

It was a blast! I actually had a very great time, everyone there was cool and fun. I didn't meet anyone who I would date, but safe to say, it was one of the most fun evenings I've had in a long time. Really kick back and cool.

I recommend it. Its cheap and easy. And afterwards, I met a hot Korean broad and almost got laid, but I ditched her at the tail end of the night. Long story. But shit, if you're single, try the speed dating thing. There's a couple of weirdos, but for the most part its a really good time. Make sure there's 12 or less people though. You get exhausted after a while. And drink a vodka redbull beforehand, and maybe a quarter dozen beers.

How was the sex?

Why would you ditch a "Hot Korean 'Broad'"? I know from experience that you really seem to have made a mistake there.

I probably spelled that wrong :)

I was about 35 before I learned Quiche and "keesh" were the same thing.
If it is not beans and taters, chops or Steak, etc...

Why would you ditch a "Hot Korean 'Broad'"? I know from experience that you really seem to have made a mistake there.

My feeler bets weren't yielding returns in an expedient enough fashion, I wanted some of it that night, but she was sure ringing up the drinks on my tab, so I ditched her.

Back