Speed Dating tonight

Really, one of those huh? I have never been good at milking guys for drinks. Mostly because after two martinis I’m like “where am I?” But I admire a woman who can do it. Men should suffer Beefy, it’s good for them and improves them as human beings.

I've never understood the whole "buying-drinks-for-random-chicks-at-the-bar" thing. Anything that would lay with me after knowing me for only a few alcohol clouded hours, isn't something I would want to "spend time" with anyway.

Last edited:
***sigh***

My feeler bets weren't yielding returns in an expedient enough fashion, I wanted some of it that night, but she was sure ringing up the drinks on my tab, so I ditched her.

This is where you go wrong dating elbeefy...I know your going to say I am a old fart and don't know what I'm talking about...but I will give you a little free advice...take it or leave it...forget trying to get it right now!...You should have had a couple of drinks with her told her how pretty and cool she is...and that you sadly had to get going ...prior committment(work related) ask for her phone number and a date for dinner and a night out on the town next week-end...trust me the wait would be worth the patience!;)

Really, one of those huh? I have never been good at milking guys for drinks. Mostly because after two martinis I’m like “where am I?” But I admire a woman who can do it. Men should suffer Beefy, it’s good for them and improves them as human beings.
Life is suffering.

Yes we on the hill.............

Could be. I will likely never know though.

imho EVERYTHING only makes sense to the insane.

are well aware of your mental state...the only dates you get are at the VA trying to convince returning vets that you 'feel their pain' but admonish them for their service to the evil empire!:shock:

are well aware of your mental state...the only dates you get are at the VA trying to convince returning vets that you 'feel their pain' but admonish them for their service to the evil empire!:shock:

Nope I do not admonish them. That is your mistaken assumption. Do you think the Dr.'s at the VA would approve of me helping them integrate into life again if I did that ?

I guess you really do not trust your military after all do you ?

I trust them..............

Nope I do not admonish them. That is your mistaken assumption. Do you think the Dr.'s at the VA would approve of me helping them integrate into life again if I did that ?

I guess you really do not trust your military after all do you ?

It is you I have little faith in! If you talk to them as you do in here it is pretty clear...also do they stand over your shoulder while you are so called helping them?...I think not and I am quite familiar with how the VA operates...

I turn in reports and the Vets read and sign them.

You think I am in the real world like on here ? Like I go around telling everyone I am an atheist, etc.

You do fool man if you think that . I can open up under being anonomyous.

you are lucky BB, you get the full me, the world sees much less.

Last edited:
Whatever..............

You think I am in the real world like on here ? Like I go around telling everyone I am an atheist, etc.

Like your assessment reports include all conversations you have with vets...!
You crack me :rolleyes:up with all your backpeddleing...

So you are a hypocrit afterall...............

you are lucky BB, you get the full me, the world sees much less.

I express my views in public the same as I do in here...! and please don't give me the worn out...I may lose friends/associates and job if I were honest in public...doesn't hold water with me...was taught honesty is the best policy...always worked for me!

Back