Spike in US coronavirus cases as number of tests performed increases

"On Wednesday, President Donald Trump announced further steps to expand testing capacity, which officials have warned will result in more positive cases in the coming days. One of the loudest voices on the matter has been New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, whose state has the largest number of cases in the U.S."

How do you contain the virus in New York City?

Truth Denier

tenor.gif

"The number of novel coronavirus cases in the U.S. has seen a 534 percent spike in just a week’s time as the amount of COVID-19 testing kits become more widely available across the country. According to Johns Hopkins University data, the number of confirmed cases in the U.S. hit over 10,000 cases on Thursday, compared to the 1,694 illnesses recorded by March 12."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...ts-performed-increases/ar-BB11qit8?li=BBnb7Kz

So the denominator increases dramatically, meaning that the morbidity is likely below one per cent, you should be happy miserable sod!

"On Wednesday, President Donald Trump announced further steps to expand testing capacity, which officials have warned will result in more positive cases in the coming days. One of the loudest voices on the matter has been New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, whose state has the largest number of cases in the U.S."

How do you contain the virus in New York City?

Call in AQ!

So the denominator increases dramatically, meaning that the morbidity is likely below one per cent, you should be happy miserable sod!

Like I told your dim-witted twin brother, it's not about the 'deaths', it's about the 'incapacitation'.

99% of victims of Covid 19 in Italy were over 80, dumb fuck!! I seriously think that you are the reincarnation of Ignatius J. Reilly.i

Have you considered sharing your Theories and Calculations with the other World Scientists? I'm sure they would be excited to hear your opinion! (trying to conceal laughter)

"The number of novel coronavirus cases in the U.S. has seen a 534 percent spike in just a week’s time as the amount of COVID-19 testing kits become more widely available across the country. According to Johns Hopkins University data, the number of confirmed cases in the U.S. hit over 10,000 cases on Thursday, compared to the 1,694 illnesses recorded by March 12."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...ts-performed-increases/ar-BB11qit8?li=BBnb7Kz

yes this is to be expected. before we had underreported numbers.

We all knew the number of cases will spike up,level off and start to fade,as what happened in China

So what has been achieved then by potentially risking a total fucking meltdown of the world's economy? How many people will die from suicide alone because they can't pay their bills? I'll wager that will be far more than the number from Wu Flu!! Sadly the world is populated by frightened rabbits like Jack Meoff. There are going to be a surfeit of articles in psychology circles about the collective madness of people. I think social media has a lot to do with it, maybe there should be an enforced shutdown of Facebook et al for a month?

Last edited:
Back