Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue

sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue.jpg

:rofl2:
Just to piss off the Femnazi's

Hmmm interesting. The girl on the right looks a lot like my wife. At least from that angle she does.

Some of these Knuckle Draggers need to get out more often. By their standards my wife would be a feminazi and I'm tellin you she's got no problem rockin the dance floor in a spaghetti strap tube dress. Ya'll seem to be under a delusion that a self assured women is a sexually repressed Andrea Dworkin wannabe....you poor sods. If you only knew what you were missing out on. :)

Some of these Knuckle Draggers need to get out more often. By their standards my wife would be a feminazi and I'm tellin you she's got no problem rockin the dance floor in a spaghetti strap tube dress. Ya'll seem to be under a delusion that a self assured women is a sexually repressed Andrea Dworkin wannabe....you poor sods. If you only knew what you were missing out on. :)

Andrea Dworkin was a prostitute in Amsterdam, not sure who wanted to buy but there you go.

Ain't that the truth. Say it Mott!

How great is this? Models wearing bikinis has absolutey NOTHING to do with sports. Zero. And yet, they somehow get away w/ this every year.

I've gotta believe that the 1st meeting they had internally where someone suggested this, everyone just cracked up and said stuff like "yeah, can you imagine?"

Well, they do require a certain level of physical fitness to model. And those magazines count as cardio equipment for millions.

Back