Spring Forward Monday Sucks...

Fake Time is Gay Time. I understand the appeal to rational adults to play make-believe and dress-up on Halloween and Valentines, but do we really have to play this Daylight Savings Time crap? It's neither fun nor kinky - it's just a fucking headache.

Fake Time is Gay Time. I understand the appeal to rational adults to play make-believe and dress-up on Halloween and Valentines, but do we really have to play this Daylight Savings Time crap? It's neither fun nor kinky - it's just a fucking headache.

What was it you were JUST telling me?

Oh right...that supposedly...you don't whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

I'll be right back with some cheese to go with.

ROTFLMAO!!

exactly... what the fuck do we still have it for?

Daylight saving is an antiquated process that is no longer necessary with modern farming.

Not sure why the poster Zappasguitar would say that pointing out how dumb daylight savings is, is whining. Perhaps he is a the actual whiner.

I wish we could stay with daylight savings all year. I like it when the sun sets later.

IT does suck when you have to try to get your kids to sleep an hour earlier than they are used to, and up an hour earlier in the morning. My kids were all three late for school today.

I did not get to the office until after 10, but that's normal for me.

It never made sense to begin with to have it at all. If the farmers want to wake up earlier, just set your alarm clock earlier rather than this nonsense where everybody goes through this stupidity...

People hate it, why don't we get rid of it?

We didn't here because there was a party line split which direction to get rid of it. The R said to stay on Daylight Savings time all year (I'd prefer this one), the D said to stay on standard time, and several people didn't care. Had there only been one or the other proposed we'd have stopped this nonsense in CO. Instead idiots voted with their party on the stupidest issue ever and we wound up holding a great big bag of doodie...

We didn't here because there was a party line split which direction to get rid of it. The R said to stay on Daylight Savings time all year (I'd prefer this one), the D said to stay on standard time, and several people didn't care. Had there only been one or the other proposed we'd have stopped this nonsense in CO. Instead idiots voted with their party on the stupidest issue ever and we wound up holding a great big bag of doodie...

I have to look what AZ and Hawaii did, but I am writing my reps, it really does stink!

I personally have always liked the summertime because the daylight hung around longer when I could be outside enjoying it. In Maine, it was possible to sometimes get 18 holes in AFTER work if I went in just a little bit early and left just a little bit early.... without DST, that would not have been possible.

Daylight saving is an antiquated process that is no longer necessary with modern farming.

Not sure why the poster Zappasguitar would say that pointing out how dumb daylight savings is, is whining. Perhaps he is a the actual whiner.

Not sure why some snot-nosed Canadian who's still too young to vote cares about what goes on down here.

Perhaps he just likes whining about the things better musicians than he has to say.

You would think the golf course lobby here in Florida would get Daylight Savings year round.

ARE YOU GUYS STUPID?

daylight saving time is fucking awesome. It allows lots of sun and light in the summer. And keeps the depressing mornings dark long as possible. Man do I hate the morning sun.

"Standard" time is what is one the way out.

People hate it, why don't we get rid of it?

no no no, people hate standard time, that's usually what most people complain about. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO PURPOSELY MAKE IT DARKER IN THE WINTER FOR NO REASON? "oh damn, I mean there is barely any sun out anyway, lets just make our days short as possible and get the sun to set at 4pm!"

I used to prefer Daylight Savings Time, until Damocles said Democrats preferred Standard Time...

Back