Star Trek: Ultimate Crew

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
I am currently watching the Original Series, plus, Tom made that silly thread a short while ago. It all got me thinking about what the ultimate "all-star" crew should look like. A quick Google search showed me that a lot of fans have created their own, and the five or six threads I glanced at had shitty lists (often incomplete).

I know mostly about Original Series and Next Generation characters, but mostly through the movies. I know absolutely nothing about DSP, and really only selected a character from there randomly. I also know nothing about Enterprise, and I have watched about half-a-season of Voyager, where I discovered The Doctor. If it wasn't for him being such an awesome character, my runner up would be Dr. Phillip Boyce from Pike's Crew, who was also pretty awesome, and compared himself to a bartender.

Finally, Pike's Number One had a single outing, and she was badass, holding an overcharged phaser up to the aliens and threatening to kill everyone if they didn't release her, Pike, and another crewmember. A quick Wiki search indicates Trekies are still debating over what her real name should be.

Ultimate Star Trek Crew

Captain ............................ Jean-Luc Picard
1st Officer ........................ Number One (Pike’s Crew)
Science Officer .................. Mr. Spock (Pike’s/Kirk’s Crew)
Operations Officer ............. Mr. Data (Picard’s Crew)
Tactics & Security Officer ... Worf (Picard’s Crew)
Chief Medical Officer .......... The Doctor (Janeway’s Crew)
Chief Engineer .................. Montgomery Scott (Kirk’s Crew)
Communications Officer ..... Nyota Uhura (Kirk’s Crew)
Navigational Officer ........... Pavel Checkov (Kirk’s Crew)
Helmsman ....................... Geordi La Forge (Picard’s Crew)
Ship’s Councilor ................ Ezri Dax (Sisko’s Crew)

Last edited:
I am currently watching the Original Series, plus, Tom made that silly thread a short while ago. It all got me thinking about what the ultimate "all-star" crew should look like. A quick Google search showed me that a lot of fans have created their own, and the five or six threads I glanced at had shitty lists (often incomplete).

I know mostly about Original Series and Next Generation characters, but mostly through the movies. I know absolutely nothing about DSP, and really only selected a character from there randomly. I also know nothing about Enterprise, and I have watched about half-a-season of Voyager, where I discovered The Doctor. If it wasn't for him being such an awesome character, my runner up would be Dr. Phillip Boyce from Pike's Crew, who was also pretty awesome, and compared himself to a bartender.

Finally, Pike's Number One had a single outing, and she was badass, holding an overcharged phaser up to the aliens and threatening to kill everyone if they didn't release her, Pike, and another crewmember. A quick Wiki search indicates Trekies are still debating over what her real name should be.

Ultimate Star Trek Crew

What silly thread was that?

Ultimate Star Trek Crew

Really, a blind guy for helmsman?

Plus, you are nuts for not picking councilor Troy.

Finaly, no all star crew is complete without Denise Richards.

I'm a captain Kirk girl all the way, so right there you have made a big mistake with that emo Picard.

I agree about Counselor Troy. I have a friend who's a ringer for her. Quite a beauty.

I always found Chekov annoying. I do like the idea of Pike's Number One though. Not instead of Spock of course. But she was a great character it's a darned shame Rodenberry didn't stick with that he would have had a much less sexist Universe three.

The main reason why I didn't pick Troi is because its the same actress who did Number One, which is weird. I also saw people raving about how awesome Dax is, so I was like, perfect, a DSP character to work in.

Kirk is way more emotional than Picard, which is what gave him and Pike much of their strengths. Picard is quite reserved compared to them. In fact, with the exception of Chekov, I think I got rid of most of the emos, and have a crew consisting of Spock, Data, The Doctor, and Scotty. Between the main women, Uhura is usually pretty mellow, and Number One is a certified genius.

As for Giordi, is a blind engineer any less dangerous than a helmsman? Later on, he got surgical implants and could see without his visor. I cheated and used his original helmsman status to keep Scotty on. Both are brilliant, but Scotty is probably better, and since Giordi is always way more operational than Scotty, I can keep him on board the ship and let the blind guy go running off, phasers set for maximum fuck up the enemy.

The main reason why I didn't pick Troi is because its the same actress who did Number One, which is weird. I also saw people raving about how awesome Dax is, so I was like, perfect, a DSP character to work in.

Kirk is way more emotional than Picard, which is what gave him and Pike much of their strengths. Picard is quite reserved compared to them. In fact, with the exception of Chekov, I think I got rid of most of the emos, and have a crew consisting of Spock, Data, The Doctor, and Scotty. Between the main women, Uhura is usually pretty mellow, and Number One is a certified genius.

As for Giordi, is a blind engineer any less dangerous than a helmsman? Later on, he got surgical implants and could see without his visor. I cheated and used his original helmsman status to keep Scotty on. Both are brilliant, but Scotty is probably better, and since Giordi is always way more operational than Scotty, I can keep him on board the ship and let the blind guy go running off, phasers set for maximum fuck up the enemy.

I can see you've given this a lot of thought. :D

Damn. Somehow I missed this number one business with the actress who played Troi. What series is that from?

Ultimate Star Trek Crew

Nobody can improve the Original Star Trek cast. NOBODY!!! :rant:

Back