Star Trek: Ultimate Crew

Security officer has to be split off from tactical...just because there is one person missing. He is as much of a warrior as Worf (maybe even moreso...he is the first to say that he's more savage than civilized, enough so to occasionally frighten even Admiral Nechayev), even more of a maverick than Kirk, and his first day at the Acadamy, he knocked an upperclassman unconcious with one punch. He also led a revolution on his home planet when he was a teenager, and was recommended for Starfleet Acadamy by no less than Jean-Luc Picard, then commanding the Stargazer. He also decked Admiral Jellico at a cocktail party. That would be M'k'n'zy of Calhoun, known as "Mackenzie Calhoun" in Starfleet, from Peter David's New Frontier books.

Actually, his entire crew is a little (Ok, a lot) weird. :)

What I want to know is; which Star Track invention do you think is least likely to ever exist in real life?

My vote is for the tractor beam, I am not seeing that ever happening.

My cell phone looks just like Kirk's comunicater, and my friend's iphone reminds me of a tri-corder.

Finally, Pike's Number One had a single outing, and she was badass, holding an overcharged phaser up to the aliens and threatening to kill everyone if they didn't release her, Pike, and another crewmember. A quick Wiki search indicates Trekies are still debating over what her real name should be.

Depending on your preferred source, Eunice Robbins (Early Voyages) or Morgan Lefler/Morgan Primus (Peter David's New Frontier and Jerry Oliton's Captain's Table contribution). :)

What I want to know is; which Star Track invention do you think is least likely to ever exist in real life?

My vote is for the tractor beam, I am not seeing that ever happening.

My cell phone looks just like Kirk's comunicater, and my friend's iphone reminds me of a tri-corder.

The transporter.

Back