Starbucks and coke

I will bet that Starbucks is manipulating the caffene content to make coffee more addictive, just like the tobacco companies did.

Hip, haven't you heard preaching sex from the pulpit is a PC thing to do in some churches now. Some even have sex prayers for good sex....

Not been in any of the more progressive churches lately huh ?
When I was younger the preachers daughters were quite often the wildest things around.
I had an evangelistic preaching uncle, his daughter had 3 abortions before 21, and he still preached against abortion....

Ive been falling in love with my wife all over again lately, its great... Not that I ever fell out, but after the baby was born 8 months ago we had less time for eachother... the past month or so we have kinda rediscovered eachother... WE went out to dinner and a movie Saturday night, he mother babysat. It was great, then we came home and that was even better than it used to be!

coffee is bad for your health, why don't libs ban it? Could it be because it is trendy and they are all for it?

In NY they are banning what you can cook your freedom fries in while they open up another drug center called Starbucks.

Birth is the sole cause of death Toby. Should we ban births ? It would after 100 yrs or so eliminate all deaths....

coffee is bad for your health, why don't libs ban it? Could it be because it is trendy and they are all for it?
It's also bad for your breath and therefore effecting to others! Definitely coffee should be banned in the State of NY...

I did not write the articles toby, people far more educated than I wrote them. People that we put our lives in their hands...

Back