Stephanie Miller

Cancel7

Banned
Has anyone else been watching Stephanie Miller, in the old Imus slot, this week on MSNBC? She is so great. She's only on through tomorrow though. I don't know why they can't hire her.

I really enjoy her. Since I have been exposed as a "man-hater", I might interrupt my usual schedule of smoking pot, pounding down beers, and posting ex-boyfriend's on "dontfu**thisguy.com" and write a love letter to her today. You know, in between tokes.

Why can't we have Stephanie Miller permanently?

Has anyone else been watching Stephanie Miller, in the old Imus slot, this week on MSNBC? She is so great. She's only on through tomorrow though. I don't know why they can't hire her.

I really enjoy her. Since I have been exposed as a "man-hater", I might interrupt my usual schedule of smoking pot, pounding down beers, and posting ex-boyfriend's on "dontfu**thisguy.com" and write a love letter to her today. You know, in between tokes.

I don't know, but I think anything is better than Imus. I don't get why even had the time slot, I thought he sucked - racist antics aside.

Actually I remember a couple of months ago, someone else was filling in and I thought, "man, she's a lot better than he is" she wasn't doing anything in particular, but reporting the news.

Actually I remember a couple of months ago, someone else was filling in and I thought, "man, she's a lot better than he is" she wasn't doing anything in particular, but reporting the news.

Well, he had a lot of high-profile guests. But you know, he was on MSNBC. Stephanie Miller has had Frank Rich, Charlie Rangel and a bunch of other people on this week. If you're on MSNBC, you're not going to have trouble booking guests. This seems to come as news to certain idiots in the punditry.

Darla.... you shouldn't really hate men... we are actually quite nice once you learn to obey our every whim and fancy.... ;)

Yes but, so are women. And Stephanie Miller is smoking hot. Will I still get into heaven if I switch teams GOD?

I've never watched a morning show. I prefer to listen to serious talk radio rather than shock-jocks.

Although I will have to admit, when I was home, I'd watch the train-wreck that is "The View".

"Yes but, so are women. And Stephanie Miller is smoking hot. Will I still get into heaven if I switch teams GOD?"

I don't mind... never really had a problem with the woman/woman....:D

I've never watched a morning show. I prefer to listen to serious talk radio rather than shock-jocks.

Although I will have to admit, when I was home, I'd watch the train-wreck that is "The View".

I never watched The View, but I feel like I have. Ever since Rosie was on it, it was replayed on all the night time cable news shows. Personally, they all seem highly stupid to me. And, not a Barbara Walters fan.

"Yes but, so are women. And Stephanie Miller is smoking hot. Will I still get into heaven if I switch teams GOD?"

I don't mind... never really had a problem with the woman/woman....:D

I see. Yet, you smote men who like men/men sex.

So, it's true. GOD is a redneck male!

What a blow.

"I see. Yet, you smote men who like men/men sex."

Well to each their own, but ewwwwwww.... don't wanna hear about it. :shock:

"So, it's true. GOD is a redneck male!"

Not liking it, does not mean it is wrong... just means that I don't like it...

so nana nana na na:tongout:

"I see. Yet, you smote men who like men/men sex."

Well to each their own, but ewwwwwww.... don't wanna hear about it. :shock:

"So, it's true. GOD is a redneck male!"

Not liking it, does not mean it is wrong... just means that I don't like it...

so nana nana na na:tongout:

Oh, ok. That's alright then.

GOD, I have another question. I've wanted to know this for some time. A 'source" inside the white house, made some comment along the lines of "he gets a kick out of some of the stuff he listens to", about Bush listening to the FBI recordings of phone calls. He's listening to people having phone sex, and getting off on it, isn't he? And this is what we pay him four hundred thousand dollars a year, plus bennies for, isn't it? Tell the truth and shame the devil, GOD.

I'm telling you the best is the CSPAN call in show. Pure hilarity.

Actually, the devil is the good guy... a few millenium ago I conned a bunch of dumbasses into believing I was the good guy and HE was evil. Funny shit given they passed that on to their decendents. I still get a good chuckle every time I hear the idiots praying to me. Like I am going to help them or something. :burn:

As for ole Bushie... he is actually listening in on Pelosi planning her 342nd face lift... Not sure why he thinks that is entertaining, but he is a weird dude.

I never watched The View, but I feel like I have. Ever since Rosie was on it, it was replayed on all the night time cable news shows. Personally, they all seem highly stupid to me. And, not a Barbara Walters fan.
They were, but adding Rosie made it wholly functionless. I remember her one time telling the one somewhat conservative voice on the show, "You can't come in here and give your opinion!"

I kept thinking... "Um... Hey stupid! The show is called "The View" it is supposed to be about four women's opinions..."

She kept shouting it and then making her "For the first time in History" speech... It was just freaky.

I'm not home all that often though, so watching it was just an excercise in curiosity.

Actually, the devil is the good guy... a few millenium ago I conned a bunch of dumbasses into believing I was the good guy and HE was evil. Funny shit given they passed that on to their decendents. I still get a good chuckle every time I hear the idiots praying to me. Like I am going to help them or something. :burn:

As for ole Bushie... he is actually listening in on Pelosi planning her 342nd face lift... Not sure why he thinks that is entertaining, but he is a weird dude.

"An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books."
Samuel Butler

I always thought Butler had something there.

I listen to her every morning. She's on our Air America affiliate here. She's awesome. Don't you have an air america affiliate in NYC? It's possible she is syndicated there.

They were, but adding Rosie made it wholly functionless. I remember her one time telling the one somewhat conservative voice on the show, "You can't come in here and give your opinion!"

I kept thinking... "Um... Hey stupid! The show is called "The View" it is supposed to be about four women's opinions..."

She kept shouting it and then making her "For the first time in History" speech... It was just freaky.

I'm not home all that often though, so watching it was just an excercise in curiosity.

Oh, Elizabeth whatever her name is. She should be yelled at, and often. Don't worry, she had Joe Scarborough defending her every night.

I listen to her every morning. She's on our Air America affiliate here. She's awesome. Don't you have an air america affiliate in NYC? It's possible she is syndicated there.

I'm sure we do. I don't listen to radio talk shows, but I probably will listen to her now.

Back