Stirfry's web page refletcions for pictures

We could add it to the CSS file like this:

Code:
	background-image: url(images/hemp/desktop.gif);
	background-repeat: repeat;

It isn't HTML, but it works seamlessly this way. Of course we'd need to change the repeat to only include the correct images at the correct place.

You can see the effect of using it with a .jpg that I found on the Vision Dark style.

Hey, stir... Check out the "Hemp Paper" version right now. This is a simple version of the idea that I am looking for.

Do you know how to build the border you are thinking of using the CSS code like the one I posted above? I'd love to make the whole site appear more like the hemp paper, and older. I also like the idea of the borders of the tables having the shadow.

Awesome! looks great. And I love the font. Can you make all the fonts like that? Very cool. I like it. Now we need the text box background image to have the slight shadow effect on two edges. Looks best to do right edge and bottom edge. I think you have the option to have no border too so the shadow will look good.

Looks good!

Awesome! looks great. And I love the font. Can you make all the fonts like that? Very cool. I like it. Now we need the text box background image to have the slight shadow effect on two edges. Looks best to do right edge and bottom edge. I think you have the option to have no border too so the shadow will look good.

Looks good!
Check out "Child of Hemp Paper"... I'm testing a different image for the background and more placements of the background.

al51c2.jpg

see if this image makes the page look a little better

900 is good, although this style is set at 100% which allows the user to size it as they want.

I made it 1100 so it would blend with a 1200 screen

did you set the width:100% in the CSS {}? That would stretch it with in the divs. Might be better to set the width absolutely. set it to 1200 maybe.

Damn it let me in there!! LOL

I think that 1100px one works the best...

Check it out... "Child of Constitutional" style.

Back