Stopped Script

cawacko

Every time I try to click on a link on this site I have wait between 5 to 10 seconds until something pops up on the screen that says 'JPP is not responding because you have a long-running script' and would you like to stop this script? Then I click on Stop Script and everything works.

Is there anything I can do to stop this delay every time? As a board addict this delay is seriously frustrating. Thank you.

hey can a poster change their words under their name?

I would like mine to say truthmatters if I could.

does any one know?

Every time I try to click on a link on this site I have wait between 5 to 10 seconds until something pops up on the screen that says 'JPP is not responding because you have a long-running script' and would you like to stop this script? Then I click on Stop Script and everything works.

Is there anything I can do to stop this delay every time? As a board addict this delay is seriously frustrating. Thank you.

You could try turning off javascript, although that's not really practical. Perhaps try installing an addon like noscript that keeps scripts from running without explicit permission. You might have a virus or something.

hey can a poster change their words under their name?

I would like mine to say truthmatters if I could.

does any one know?

My subtitle didn't become 钓鱼岛是中国的! because the site decided to change it to that.

Click on your name at the top. Then on the left click on "Edit profile". Then change the "custom user title". Scroll down and save changes.

I copied and pasted my title and subsequently all I posted afterward kept the styling from the title. But I don't give enough of a shit to fix it.

Man, it's so fucking cool to learn another language. I really wish I was more dedicated to learning them.

Yeah....I agree. I even have Rosetta Stone discs for a whole bunch of languages....but I never get around to using them....I was doing Spanish for a while and walked around calling the dog "Perro" for a while....but...I never committed to it...oh well, I still have them.

I always find hitting stuff with a hammer seems to do the trick.

office-space-printer-o.gif

I really need to learn Spanish.

I live in a place that is 67% latino.

sweet neighbors who are just wonderful and I cant talk to them very well.

I really need to learn Spanish.

I live in a place that is 67% latino.

sweet neighbors who are just wonderful and I cant talk to them very well.

Hey....dog=perro.....there, I helped you....don't forget to roll your "R's".... hehehe.

Yeah....I agree. I even have Rosetta Stone discs for a whole bunch of languages....but I never get around to using them....I was doing Spanish for a while and walked around calling the dog "Perro" for a while....but...I never committed to it...oh well, I still have them.

Rosetta Stone is garbage.

Back