Stopping in

I'm glad you came back.

FYI... The 1st applies to the government. There is no 1st Amendment right(s) to any private message board.

I'm glad you came back.

FYI... The 1st applies to the government. There is no 1st Amendment right(s) to any private message board.

I'm not exactly "back", but I stop in once in a rare while. I agree that the 1st does not technically apply to message boards, but my reference to it is that this particular political forum site "allows" more freedom of speech than any other one does. I moved on from here because a member who knew of my young children was allowed to violate 12b, which was once a site rule that kept the site civilized in a basically unmoderated environment. Other than jpp commies being allowed to make obscene sexual comments about my young children, this site was the best on the internet.

Here I am again, and it has only been a month!

Hello righties, Keep America Great! Go Trump!

Fuck you lefties.

It's been a great five minutes here, gotta go. Bye!

WTF?

So you were Banned for 30 days and you were so unimportant no one even noticed! BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What an idiot!

WTF?

So you were Banned for 30 days and you were so unimportant no one even noticed! BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What an idiot!

Looks like it has taken another 30 days to respond to your post about me being banned for 30 days. No, I was not banned for 30 days. I have never been banned from this site, since I never post 12b crap like the guy did who did not get banned for posting about my young children.

To all the great righties on this site, I hope all is well. God bless America, God bless Trump.

To all you lefties on this site, fuck you.

Kinda forgot about this site, but I recently spotted a post from a member here on another site.

God bless the righties here on this site, and fuck you to the lefties here.

Back