Student, 21, was so drunk 'he was on the point of madness' when he fried hamster

cancel2 2022

Canceled
article-2289633-18802532000005DC-993_634x438.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

ummm how is this any different if he bought a lobster and threw it into a pot so it could be boiled to death, or hook a fish through it's face and then gut it before frying it up? just cause an animal is cuddly doesn't mean it isn't delicious.

ummm how is this any different if he bought a lobster and threw it into a pot so it could be boiled to death, or hook a fish through it's face and then gut it before frying it up? just cause an animal is cuddly doesn't mean it isn't delicious.

Does the fact that it was alive when he attempted to fry it help?

lobsters are often alive when you throw them in a boiling pot. fish are alive when you hook their face and club them before slashing their guts out. everyone animal is alive before they get killed, tom.

i've read that article before. i forget what was said but I remember reading it a while back

Well, aren't you the cat's ass.

Okay, it's snowing here and I decided to cut out of the office early and work from home, and so of course the first thing I did when I got home was light up a joint, so...I don't know if this exchange is as funny as it appears to be to me right now, but I am hysterical over it.

Well, for one thing you have to hold it down as it screams in agony and struggles to escape.

lobsters are often alive when you throw them in a boiling pot. fish are alive when you hook their face and club them before slashing their guts out. everyone animal is alive before they get killed, tom.

Well, there is some debate about the cruelty of such things. But a hamster has a much more advanced neural system than a fish or a lobster in any case.

Back