stupid women caught licking ice cream & returning to shelf in Texas

Kids do stupid stuff, it don't make sense, nor does it need to...

Adult should know better..

As the tub slowly churns~ they are refining "the women", to a teen, young adult etc etc.........

My kids were taught better. It seems this black bitch wasn't taught the same. No surprise there.

Update: The perpetrator has been identified but no name was released. Apparently the excuse is she's a juvenile.

A bad thing to do. If she is returned to Texas and jailed, the female cops may well beat her.

She's a black juvenile. Two excuses that will be used as to why she didn't know any better. The interesting part will be which characteristic will be used as the most important excuse.

My kids were taught better. It seems this black bitch wasn't taught the same. No surprise there.

Update: The perpetrator has been identified but no name was released. Apparently the excuse is she's a juvenile.

Yea, I believe you told your kids not lick ice cream in the container @ walmart from an early age..:rolleyes:

They originally said it was a women, now it seems she is a kid.........

Kids do stupid stuff-all kids do stupid stuff....

Yea, I believe you told your kids not lick ice cream in the container @ walmart from an early age..:rolleyes:

They originally said it was a women, now it seems she is a kid.........

Kids do stupid stuff-all kids do stupid stuff....

My kids were taught better on a general level. They were smart enough to learn what that means and didn't have to have every specific incident explained to them. Apparently this girl's mother didn't teach her or was out producing more bastards when she should have been doing so.

I can honestly say my kids didn't do stupid things. They knew the results of doing so. As for this punk, it's clear her mother didn't teach her anything.

Back