Stupidest Question In The Universe

R7S5E.jpg

I'm sorry, Damo but I have to disagree.......the stupidest question in the universe is actually one that you hear on the news quite often......usually it's asked by a news reporter of a victim of some awful crime or natural disaster.....they hold the microphone up to some guy and ask "how do you feel?"........

Aids is mostly in Africa, it's not politically correct to say so but it is the truth nonetheless. some of it was spread by truck drivers travelling from country to country indulging in unsafe anal sex sex with prostitutes and street boys.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2993016.stm

Well, AIDS is a problem everywhere, the problem is just ridiculously prevalent in southern Africa. 30%+ infection rate? Jesus Christ.

I'm sorry, Damo but I have to disagree.......the stupidest question in the universe is actually one that you hear on the news quite often......usually it's asked by a news reporter of a victim of some awful crime or natural disaster.....they hold the microphone up to some guy and ask "how do you feel?"........

I agree with PmP. While I hope I am never the victim of a natural disastor, I do have the perfect answer for when I have a microphone shoved in my face and am asked this question. I want to step closer, stare right into his eyes and say "I feel like beating the shit out of the first person who asks me a stupid question".

I agree with PmP. While I hope I am never the victim of a natural disastor, I do have the perfect answer for when I have a microphone shoved in my face and am asked this question. I want to step closer, stare right into his eyes and say "I feel like beating the shit out of the first person who asks me a stupid question".
I'd troll the fuck outta them and say "I feel pretty, oh so pretty..." and go on in a big song and dance number.

Back