Suck It Cawacko!

Should have done better yesterday, but a win is a win.

Hey, we tacked 17 points on one of the best defenses in the SEC. Thats nothing o be sneezed at.

But it was a pretty sad display.

But I got to see Auburn lose to Vandy, thats pretty cool.

Bama was pretty solid yesterday even without Terrence Cody.

Also Cawacko, the love USC gets shown in these polls is total bs. They should be further down than they are after that Oregon State loss.

Bama was pretty solid yesterday even without Terrence Cody.

Also Cawacko, the love USC gets shown in these polls is total bs. They should be further down than they are after that Oregon State loss.

USC has earned the love because year after year they play on of the toughest schedules in the country, they don't play D-II schools and very few cupcakes. They played Virginia on the road (they are first place in the ACC), Ohio State and Notre Dame.

Our offense didn't play real well last night but the defense was very strong. A lot of football left and there will be more upsets. Should be fun.

USC has earned the love because year after year they play on of the toughest schedules in the country, they don't play D-II schools and very few cupcakes. They played Virginia on the road (they are first place in the ACC), Ohio State and Notre Dame.

Our offense didn't play real well last night but the defense was very strong. A lot of football left and there will be more upsets. Should be fun.

cawacko, if you want to make a point about USC's schedule, mentioning Virginia and Ohio State almost make the point. But Notre Dame??

ND has beaten San Diego State, Purdue and Michigan? How impressive is that?

Michigan is 2-6.

As for USC's schedule, the fact that VA is in first place in the ACC isn't saying much. The ACC isn't much of a conference in football.

And I would consider Washington State a cupcake. They are 1-7 for the year.

I am not dissing USC. I think they are a legitimate top 10 team. But I don't think their schedule is that tough.

Back