Suicide Note

thread-fail-stamp.gif

Man.....am I supposed to read this knowing that the guy popped a cap into his own ass after writing it? That's just creepy dude!

A suicide joke, just to make you feel happier!

A depressed young woman was so desperate that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. When she went down to the docks, a handsome young sailor noticed her tears, took pity on her, and said: "Look, you've got a lot to live for. I'm off to Europe in the morning, and if you like, I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take good care of you and bring you food every day."

Moving closer, he slipped his arm around her shoulder and added, "I'll keep you happy, and you'll keep me happy."

The girl nodded 'yes.' After all, what did she have to lose? That night, the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a life-boat. From then on, every night he brought her three sandwiches and a piece of fruit, and they made passionate love until dawn.

Three weeks later, during a routine search, she was discovered by the captain.

"What are you doing here?" the Captain asked.

"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she explained. "He's taking me to Europe, and he's screwing me."

"He sure is, lady," said the Captain. "This is the Staten Island Ferry.

I love how he just stood there so calmly as a gun was pointed and almost unloaded at him. Such great acting.

Hey he may not be able to act but Arnie's no dummy. Back when Arnie was a BB he took his entire winnings for Mr. Olympia, which was most of his winnings for the year, and he invested most of it in a new shopping mall on the west side of Columbus they were building (originally named "Westland Mall"). Arnie earned rental income on that investment till about 10 years ago when he sold his interest in Westland for many millions of dollars. To make a long story short, the malls business pretty much dried up after that. (A new and better mall had been built near by.). My understanding is that Arnie also invested heavily in the new Mall and made a lot of money there too. My point being, Arnie could have never, ever made another movie and he'd still would have been wealthy.

Back