Sunday will be quite the day....

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
I plan on opening and closing my local drinking establishment. Even a seasoned drinker like me will find a challenge in this. I also intend to photograph myself every hour on the hour (or there about) to show the progress of my journey.

I plan on opening and closing my local drinking establishment. Even a seasoned drinker like me will find a challenge in this. I also intend to photograph myself every hour on the hour (or there about) to show the progress of my journey.
Have the bartender do it, they'll remember to take the photos.

Have the bartender do it, they'll remember to take the photos.
I can do that too. Both of them are people I know well. In fact I chose this Sunday because the night bartender is one of my closest friends. But she may also take pictures of me in unflattering ways.

Yea!!!

I'll have two of what you're having continually!

Untill we pass out.

After that,,, maybe you should cut the number of drinks in half.

Billy is now into his afternoon game. What was the start-time, btw? This is an important detail!!!

Billy, please tell me you drank at least one Alaskan Amber by the time this was over! :clink:

Well it's the day after Sunday and we aint heard back from you Capn Billy. Hope all is well.

Either way, this ones for you!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZKYiclW8o&feature=related"]YouTube- The Shape I'm In - The Band 9/2/83[/ame]

Hang over? BAH! I woke up at 5:30 am and went to the gym for an hour and a half.

Pics are coming, once I find my mini-usb to usb cable.

I killed a case and a half of Miller high life (the club ran a special on it at $1.50 a can), and drove home (after several sobering drinks).

Back