Super Bowl Food

This has got to be the lowest energy announcing team in SB history....and useless to boot.

Who does the hiring over there at CBS?

Some guy named Ticket Taker [or is it Restroom Attendant ?] is the halftime feature.

These are the same people, by the way, who gave us Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, Charlie Parker, and Aretha Franklin.

The Puppy Bowl, thank goodness, is a barnburner.
All of the players deserve to be adopted into loving homes.

I can feel ya on that, but then there's the Muslim stigma. Sorry.
A lot of Muslims I know are secular. They're very kindhearted people but they're also very courageous. A lot of times we were outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1 and came out victorious.

Some guy named Ticket Taker [or is it Restroom Attendant ?] is the halftime feature.

These are the same people, by the way, who gave us Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, Charlie Parker, and Aretha Franklin.

The Puppy Bowl, thank goodness, is a barnburner.
All of the players deserve to be adopted into loving homes.

Um, I have serious doubts about that there. :dunno:

A lot of Muslims I know are secular. They're very kindhearted people but they're also very courageous. A lot of times we were outnumbered 2 or 3 to 1 and came out victorious.

Muslims do not go secular. No. And if you leave the religion it's acid to the face or beheading or worse.

Muslims largely cannot go secular. Also 90% of Palestinians are Hamas or directly support them. Those are facts.

Muslims do not go secular. No. And if you leave the religion it's acid to the face or beheading or worse.

Muslims largely cannot go secular. Also 90% of Palestinians are Hamas or directly support them. Those are facts.
Put "date a Persian woman" on your bucket list. You will thank me later.

Put "date a Persian woman" on your bucket list. You will thank me later.

Palestinians are not Persian, and there are many Persian Christians.

I need to STFU now. Palestinians teach their children to be suicide bombers as a way of life.

Iranian women do not do that.

I am a big fan of these massive wings Kroger passes out to its loyalty customers now and then, five bags each the limit usually.

Back