superfreak kills pitbulls AND IS GAY!!!w/ his Members Only Jacket

Anyold... Rob is not exaggerating

Lady T... I was kidding about the height/weight. Not that I couldn't stand to lose a few holiday pounds. :)

I bought my monstrosity into work. We all had a laugh. Everyone agreed it was an old lady shirt. The folks in expenses had a few good ideas for next year:

1) I could put puff balls on it and maybe a faux fur trim around hte collar and regift it.

2) I could have it dyed a neon pink color and give it back to her.

Actually it was really funny because one of the guys said I should give her something neon pink or green next year and I thought of you. I will say this, she did give me a good laugh.

I think at hte end of the day i'll go with dollar store hat & gloves. Perferably something with Christmas decorations on it so she really can't use it for the next year.

"If you want, I'll even go on a program with you! (after my cruise in January of course)."

You are simply too kind. A heart to go along with the looks. I am seriously jealous of your boytoy.

lady t

btw i wore the sweatshrit to my friends last night to show her and she told me that she wont go out in public w/ me if i wear that.

LOL, we should meet up at Carmines one day and where them out to dinner - that way when our bad gift givers ask we can say that we wore them in the city!

"If you want, I'll even go on a program with you! (after my cruise in January of course)."

You are simply too kind. A heart to go along with the looks. I am seriously jealous of your boytoy.

LOL, as I make fun of someone giving me a bad gift in the same thread! :clink: :readit:

"LOL, as I make fun of someone giving me a bad gift in the same thread! "

Nothing wrong with making fun of bad gifters... they deserve it.

"LOL, as I make fun of someone giving me a bad gift in the same thread! "

Nothing wrong with making fun of bad gifters... they deserve it.

You should see it. I was actually a little offended that she saw it and thought of me. Last year she got me Christmas earings that she made. They were also atrocious. I'm definitely going to try to out $hit her next year. I kind of can't wait. My boyfriend never shops and usually waits until the last minute, so I don't have to worry about him getting her anything nice. I just have to make sure I don't mention anything about it until around the 23rd, make sure I have everyone elses gifts and make excuses as to why we shouldn't go the mall. I think I'll be set. We have to remember to confer next year Rob.

i don't know what your talking about.... it hasn't snowed once here (well it did a few times w/ little or no accumulation)

and its going to be over 50 degrees all week...

I sure do love this global warming.

I agree. Its been a fabulous winter so far. No complaints here. If I want to ski, I can always make the journey to the poconos. Otherwise, snow sucks.

Back