T&A

Which makes you happier?

• Total voters
It seems we are fiercely divided. Currently it is 5 - 4 in favor of boobs, because Evince's vote doesn't count. Men's asses are irrelevant.

FYI, I used to be an ass man. Motorboating a set of triple Ds completely changed my perspective. ;)

It seems we are fiercely divided. Currently it is 5 - 4 in favor of boobs, because Evince's vote doesn't count. Men's asses are irrelevant.

FYI, I used to be an ass man. Motorboating a set of triple Ds completely changed my perspective. ;)

This is certainly a change from the past. I'm usually like the only guy voting for boobs. Yay, progress!!

I think its time I posted my Bosoms Sonnet again (I wrote this in my senior year of high school):

A heavenly complexion, never dimmed,
Did never take a lady—until thee:
When mighty bosoms, that with magic trimmed,
Were mounted on thy chest for men to see.
They are thy gift, concealed in silken cuff.
A prize I need and did’st for so long seek—
And sight that tears mine eyes in gaze so tough—
With tips: Where beauty’s meaning meets its peak.
Unhinge them hang, so I may with them play,
Thy teeming mounds of wondrous shapely flair,
And in my urgèd care do let them stay.
Thou fair’st of fair, could ne’er a woman fare:
To me, come thee, whose bosoms none can match.
Unfathomed luck to me, if I them catch.

In the days of commonplace silicone enhancements, wonderbras, pushup bras, padded bras and other accoutrements, its hard to tell whether tits are real. Its also well nigh impossible to appreciate them until you have them exposed. If you want to insult a woman, stare at her tits instead of making eye contact.

But a great set of buns makes her clothing better. They are not bound, hidden or even created by the clothing. Nice legs lead your eyes up to that crowning glory of a graceful curve of butt.

And you can look her in the eye as you talk and watch her walk away with a smile on your face.

Why do i get the strange feeling i've just wandered into 1974?

Hey Charver, did you hear? Nixon is claiming that "one year of Watergate is enough"? And how about old Harold Wilson getting elected again?

Gotta run, a friend wants me to go with him to hear some new group called The Ramones. He also said something about another new group called Van Halen or something. Neither group will probably amount to much.

Hey Charver, did you hear? Nixon is claiming that "one year of Watergate is enough"? And how about old Harold Wilson getting elected again?

Gotta run, a friend wants me to go with him to hear some new group called The Ramones. He also said something about another new group called Van Halen or something. Neither group will probably amount to much.

:D

Never mind that. I've got £20,000 in my pocket and i'm just off out to buy a house, a couple of sports cars and a slap-up meal, before going home to legally rape the wife, and still have change left over for an etch-a-sketch and a bag of sherbet.

:D

Never mind that. I've got £20,000 in my pocket and i'm just off out to buy a house, a couple of sports cars and a slap-up meal, before going home to legally rape the wife, and still have change left over for an etch-a-sketch and a bag of sherbet.
Don't forget the rule of thumb, measure the whacking stick beforehand or you might wind up paying a ticket or something.

Back