T&A

Which makes you happier?

• Total voters
so far no "true liberal" on this site prefers tits. However the ass appreciates is a much bigger tent and inclusive. I wonder what this says about our society?

In the days of commonplace silicone enhancements, wonderbras, pushup bras, padded bras and other accoutrements, its hard to tell whether tits are real. Its also well nigh impossible to appreciate them until you have them exposed. If you want to insult a woman, stare at her tits instead of making eye contact.

But a great set of buns makes her clothing better. They are not bound, hidden or even created by the clothing. Nice legs lead your eyes up to that crowning glory of a graceful curve of butt.

And you can look her in the eye as you talk and watch her walk away with a smile on your face.

To be honest it's the whole package that counts. My wife is an A cup wonder but she's also petite and leggy and has long jet black hair half way down to her curvy butt and I consider myself a damned lucky man. :)

so far no "true liberal" on this site prefers tits. However the ass appreciates is a much bigger tent and inclusive. I wonder what this says about our society?
A total mischaracterization. Just because one prefers steak does not mean that one does no thoroughly enjoy and appreciate lobster.

I used to have a girl friend who was 5'2" and weight 85lb. She didn't have either T or A she was that petite and skinny. She was so small that she had a very difficult time buying clothes that accentuated her figure though she had a very pretty face but get her out of those clothes and GOOD GOD WAS THAT WOMAN HOT!!

It's also about attitude. I used to date this chubby, curvy nurse with 36 C and a big round butt and just a really great attitude about sex. She was uninhibited, like to have fun with it and wanted her man to enjoy himself too. I was stupid for letting that one get away.

A total mischaracterization. Just because one prefers steak does not mean that one does no thoroughly enjoy and appreciate lobster.

I used to have a girl friend who was 5'2" and weight 85lb. She didn't have either T or A she was that petite and skinny. She was so small that she had a very difficult time buying clothes that accentuated her figure though she had a very pretty face but get her out of those clothes and GOOD GOD WAS THAT WOMAN HOT!!

It's also about attitude. I used to date this chubby, curvy nurse with 36 C and a big round butt and just a really great attitude about sex. She was uninhibited, like to have fun with it and wanted her man to enjoy himself too. I was stupid for letting that one get away.

Too true.

How come all the cool people voted for Tits and all of the uncool people voted for Ass? I say that knowing full well that you voted with the loosers, but I contend that one solitary exception does not make the rule... :cool:

Remember you tools, What Would Brent Do? *zing*

How come all the cool people voted for Tits and all of the uncool people voted for Ass? I say that knowing full well that you voted with the loosers, but I contend that one solitary exception does not make the rule... :cool:

and what would you know sonny? When was the last time you had either? LOL

What about a penis option for those of us who aren't male?

Thanks for being a jerk and voting anyway...

But yeah, I think that from now on, there should be four options
Tits
Feminine Ass
Masculine Ass
Penis

*Note, I wouldn't be calling you a jerk if Tits was winning. I'm just a sore loser...

To be honest it's the whole package that counts. My wife is an A cup wonder but she's also petite and leggy and has long jet black hair half way down to her curvy butt and I consider myself a damned lucky man. :)

Something tells me she looked over your shoulder just before you posted that so you added that last phrase "and..."

:D

Good show MD!

Question: Am I supposed to know what size cup my wife wears? I always felt like I was better off if I just blurted out, "I'm certain it is a D cup". I was much safer that way!

Immie

WWBD? Start a thread about Middle Earth Faeries... (yeah I know, he called it Hollow Earth, but it is so much more fun to call it Middle Earth).

theory of T&A:

You can't really have "bad" tits, unless you are like 70 years old or something. ewwww. But even not so attractive girls can have a good pair, tits are pretty generic overall.

However a good ass is much more rare, and chances are, if a girl has a good ass, she's probably all around attractive.

PROVE ME WRONG PEOPLE - prove me wrong.

butterface.jpg

theory of T&A:

You can't really have "bad" tits, unless you are like 70 years old or something. ewwww. But even not so attractive girls can have a good pair, tits are pretty generic overall.

However a good ass is much more rare, and chances are, if a girl has a good ass, she's probably all around attractive.

Plus a fat girl can have great tits.

theory of T&A:

I have seen great asses on girls with lousy tits and racks. The true rarity is hips. I knew a girl in HS who had the very well-defined bell-shaped curve. She didn't have the nicest ass (there was another girl who had the nicest ass I believe ever to have existed), and she didn't have the nicest tits, but she was pretty hot, had nice legs, and had those great hips.

"...if a girl has a good ass, she's probably all around attractive."

I doubt anyone besides her mother would call her "all around attractive".

Back