T-Mobile Girl

You Know You Want Her

• I'd just talk and text

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Latest hot model to appear on my radar. I'm lovin' me some Carly Foulkes!!

Carly-Foulkes-in-Swimsuits-carly-foulkes-23920490-1188-1584.jpg

Jim Carrey's the man. CanadianKid should try and be more like him, but, alas, that will never happen... But, yeah, women like a guy with a good sense of humor, and who better to hook a younger woman than the maestro?

:woot:

Let's be honest....women like a man with a good sense of humor......AND LOTS OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

The bikini top hides but one thing....

a tattoo saying 'FRONT'

Methinks 3D needs to get out more.

Jim Carrey could only exist in the States. He can pull one funny face (not THAT funny) use one funny voice (not THAT funny) and nothing else. There is no way he could have become famous in any country that understands talent. Total waster. I remember funnier schoolkids.

You know, it's threads like this which probably stops some good looking spare intelligent women posters contributing some photos of their jugs and that forthright political opinions from the female perspective.

For shame.

Jim Carrey could only exist in the States. He can pull one funny face (not THAT funny) use one funny voice (not THAT funny) and nothing else. There is no way he could have become famous in any country that understands talent. Total waster. I remember funnier schoolkids.

Not true. The french made Jerry Lewis a national hero.

Back