T-Mobile Girl

You Know You Want Her

• I'd just talk and text

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She's alright. Kind of a pirates dream though (a sunken chest) and her tummy is scrawny like an 8-year-old's. But I'd hit it.

Catherine Zeta Jones was a superior T-Mobile girl.

85084-Jones_TMobile.jpg

I find her attractive but I do prefer petite women.

So 5' 9" and 7 stone (98 lbs) doesn't do it for you? I understand why male fashion designers like that because they are mostly gay and prefer women who look like teenage boys. Oh and the clothes hang better apparently. However I can't for the life of me understand why any red blooded male likes the heroin chic look.

Last edited:
Not true. The french made Jerry Lewis a national hero.

Dean Martin made him a star. When they split Jerry Lewis became a sad clown clutching at whatever straw floated his way. I watched one of their films about a month ago. Only the nostalgia remained.

I agree with Watermark, in the T-Mobile commercials she's very sexy, but not as much in the other photos. The girl who play's Progressive's Flo is gorgeous, and I've posted a thread about her in the past.

Brent, thanks for pointing out that Catherine Zeta Jones was a T-Mobile girl. I've liked her since I saw The Phantom. :clink:

You know, it's threads like this which probably stops some good looking spare intelligent women posters contributing some photos of their jugs and that forthright political opinions from the female perspective.

For shame.
So you are saying if 3-D were banned, female members would posts photos of their jugs?

Back