Taco Bell sucks!

Lord Yurt

Lord Yurt will suffice
Grind when hab you eaten there lately?

I just had some tonight and fooooook me, what WTH was that? Nasty. Threw it all out and ordered from a Mexican restaurant.

The burrito Supreme, my once time favorite, I will shoot that thing with a shot gun if cones close to my house again.

Taco Bell's actual tacos are atrocious, and their burritos are mostly meh. The stuff that they straight-up invent, like the quesarito, are what's good.

I just had some tonight and fooooook me, what WTH was that? Nasty. Threw it all out and ordered from a Mexican restaurant.

The burrito Supreme, my once time favorite, I will shoot that thing with a shot gun if cones close to my house again.

I'll 2nd that emotion!

That is not real hamburger meat in those tacos and burritos!

18k5pvipr2ur8jpg.jpg

ok guys I am going to have to bust up some grind mythology. I don't actually like taco bell that much. I do love their volcano tacos, but that's about it. I haven't been there probably for a year or two. I hope I haven't let anyone down. I know I have to live up to certain expectations.

I'll 2nd that emotion!

That is not real hamburger meat in those tacos and burritos!

Even a lot of your better taco/tex-mex/Mexican restaurants use filler in their ground beef in order to make it go farther.

When I was in college, I worked at a popular little taco and burrito place that used tvp (textured vegetable protein) in their meat.

The stuff is actually pretty good by itself. Looks like that wheat germ cereal they sell in the grocery store. Crunchy little brown granules.

898_1.jpg

Honestly, it actually makes the meat healthier.

Taco Hell.

Even a lot of your better taco/tex-mex/Mexican restaurants use filler in their ground beef in order to make it go farther.

When I was in college, I worked at a popular little taco and burrito place that used tvp (textured vegetable protein) in their meat.

The stuff is actually pretty good by itself. Looks like that wheat germ cereal they sell in the grocery store. Crunchy little brown granules.

898_1.jpg

Honestly, it actually makes the meat healthier.

Hello Neighbor!

As you know, Texas has a lot of authentic Taquerias!

My favorites are the carnitas and the barbacoa!

It is trial by error, but I have discovered a lot of favorite places to eat.

Not one of them is Taco Bueno, Chipotles, Taco Bell, Del Taco, or Taco Cabana BTW. I found all of those to suck- and suck badly!

I lived across the street from Taco Smell,and McNasty ten years!I went in McNasty once to piss.
Went with my gf and her Mom once to Taco bell,had a pop.
Half a block farther I could get home made tamales from the Mexican store,went there a lot.

ok guys I am going to have to bust up some grind mythology. I don't actually like taco bell that much. I do love their volcano tacos, but that's about it. I haven't been there probably for a year or two. I hope I haven't let anyone down. I know I have to live up to certain expectations.

You are the wind beneath my wings. If I were homo, I might homo you. But I'm not homo.

I lived across the street from Taco Smell,and McNasty ten years!I went in McNasty once to piss.
Went with my gf and her Mom once to Taco bell,had a pop.
Half a block farther I could get home made tamales from the Mexican store,went there a lot.

Please and kindly kill yourself. :)

Back