Taco Bell sucks!

Grind when hab you eaten there lately?

I just had some tonight and fooooook me, what WTH was that? Nasty. Threw it all out and ordered from a Mexican restaurant.

The burrito Supreme, my once time favorite, I will shoot that thing with a shot gun if cones :blah: close to my house again.

Can always tell when Yurt comes home stoned....... 1AM posting about foods, three letter words misspelled, home alone & wanting not to be..

ok guys I am going to have to bust up some grind mythology. I don't actually like taco bell that much. I do love their volcano tacos, but that's about it. I haven't been there probably for a year or two. I hope I haven't let anyone down. I know I have to live up to certain expectations.

Since when?

You are the wind beneath my wings. If I were homo, I might homo you. But I'm not homo.

Yes...yes you are.

I can remember that time I had you bent over a chair and was deep stroking you and you started moaning and groaning and the harder I stroked you the loader you moaned and groaned and the whole time you were carrying on I was thinking “Christ...what a freakin Homo.”.

Last edited:
Yes...yes you are.

I can remember that time I had you bent over a chair and was deep stroking you and you started moaning and groaning and the harder I stroked you the loader you moaned and groaned and the whole time you were carrying on I was thinking “Christ...what a freakin Homo.”.

Wow, you're a Fag

I like some of Taco Bell's food. Their taco salads are decent, their basic bean burritos are not too bad.

Yep, my wife and I usually get the basic bean burritos plus extra red sauce, and the chicken burritos. The only thing is, Taco Bell sure has gotten expensive over the years, it used to be cheap to eat there. Not anymore. Oh, I also like the spicy tostadas, I get them without that goofy sauce on them. Those are cheap.

Want some sour cream in that burrito?

tenor.gif

the gif is so low res. it's dated by 20 years. This gif was probably on geocities or angelfire with an enter sandman midi file playing in the background. Who the fuck kept this image for 20 years? Where is this old people gif repository on the internet? Who are these people that share those gifs? Where does ken go to get his material? Is there like a secret old people reddit or old people instagram that only old people know about? Where the FUCK does someone get something like that. It's so FUCKING WEIRD

I lived across the street from Taco Smell,and McNasty ten years!I went in McNasty once to piss.
Went with my gf and her Mom once to Taco bell,had a pop.
Half a block farther I could get home made tamales from the Mexican store,went there a lot.

It's always nice when you can find a place that sells tamales and salsa in the homemade tradition. Those have become a staple in my diet now that I found a little taqueria nearby.

Back