Tactical Nuclear Penguin (pic)

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Pdgv7.jpg

On a scale from 0.66274341934918158097474209710925290... to 6.0221415 × 10^23, how much do you want this, Billy?
I would sell my soul for it, had I not lost said soul in a poker game. Since that's not an option though, I'll sell my wifes soul. Do they have a listed price for such a drink?

have you had absinthe before? what's it like
It will rock your fucking world. Very high proof, and it fucks with your perception of reality, though not halucinagenic. It makes me even cockier and more bullet proof than normal, and that's a hard feat to accomplish. It's no longer illegal in America so you should be able to find some somewhere. It tastes like black licorice though, so if you don't like that (I love black licorice), I suggest you mix it with tequila.

Credit for this thread should go to me for bringing the existence of the Tactical Nuclear Penguin and BrewDog to Watermark on another thread.

Thank you.

Everclear's 15 bucks for a 750ml bottle. I don't see how you can justify it.

Never had Everclear before. I'm not sure if it's even sold over here.

That Penguin stuff is all very niche market produce anyway. The anti-alcohol lobby are always holding up these strong beers as proof of the irresponsibility of the brewing industry, but what self-respecting young alcoholic is going to spend 35 squids on a bottle of potent beer when for the same money they could purchase 4 bottles of spirits or a few crates of premium lager.

Speciality beers are usually consumed by odd beardy types who drink it solely in order to write critical reviews about it on the internets, noting it's "fruity cinnamon and smoked plantain bouquet" and all that bidness.

Never had Everclear before. I'm not sure if it's even sold over here.

That Penguin stuff is all very niche market produce anyway. The anti-alcohol lobby are always holding up these strong beers as proof of the irresponsibility of the brewing industry, but what self-respecting young alcoholic is going to spend 35 squids on a bottle of potent beer when for the same money they could purchase 4 bottles of spirits or a few crates of premium lager.

Speciality beers are usually consumed by odd beardy types who drink it solely in order to write critical reviews about it on the internets, noting it's "fruity cinnamon and smoked plantain bouquet" and all that bidness.

LOL

TNP has such a high alcohol content, and is so freeze distilled, that it may as well be called whiskey.

Back