Takers Gotta Take

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
So, my house was broken into yesterday and two laptops were stolen, along with a jar of coins, and the backpack I store my Air Force security line badge and some papers in.

The culprits were likely children, 8-12 years old. They smashed through a miniscule window, left behind walkie talkies and a receipt for gum and a video game, as well as a 19 year-olds license and debit card. Hopefully the plastic belong to an older brother. Fucking kids today!

DOWN WITH TAKERS!!

So, my house was broken into yesterday and two laptops were stolen, along with a jar of coins, and the backpack I store my Air Force security line badge and some papers in.

The culprits were likely children, 8-12 years old. They smashed through a miniscule window, left behind walkie talkies and a receipt for gum and a video game, as well as a 19 year-olds license and debit card. Hopefully the plastic belong to an older brother. Fucking kids today!

DOWN WITH TAKERS!!

They really didn't break the law. Treat it like illegal immigration and herby grant them amnesty

DOWN WITH TAKERS!!

who would arbitrarily take their license out during a robbery. I bet that's a plant to throw you off their trails.

I know this is kind of captain hindsight, but everyone should really install this:

http://preyproject.com/

It's always running in the background and takes up like zero resources. When shit goes bad you alert the site and it'll start tracking your comp, it'll silently take pictures on your laptop webcam, it'll take screenshots of your comp screen at chosen intervals (i.e. see a theif log into facebook or something), it'll upload the IP and GPS of where it currently is at, and lots of other things. It's awesome.

that reminds me. i've been needing to install a set of security cameras in my house to make sure I get pictures of the looks of terror on faces, should any idiot be stupid enough to break in to my house and come face to face with 4 pit bulls and a great dane.

that reminds me. i've been needing to install a set of security cameras in my house to make sure I get pictures of the looks of terror on faces, should any idiot be stupid enough to break in to my house and come face to face with 4 pit bulls and a great dane.

There was a case just this week of a 14 year old girl killed by two bull mastiffs and two Staffordshire bull terriers. Pit bulls are banned in the UK and any dogs found are destroyed

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jade-anderson-mauled-death-pack-1787477

Last edited:
there is nothing in this article that cannot be applied to any other breed of dog. I see this as nothing but a bias against pitbulls. i've worked with pits for a long time now and the only problem ones have been those that HUMANS have broken/trained to fight. No domesticated dog (that doesn't have neuro problems) wants to fight and as long as there is a responsible human leader among them, they are well behaved dogs.

DOWN WITH TAKERS!!
Sorry to hear that man. Hope you catch the culprits and recover the items.

Time to get a dog!!

who would arbitrarily take their license out during a robbery. I bet that's a plant to throw you off their trails.

I know this is kind of captain hindsight, but everyone should really install this:

http://preyproject.com/

It's always running in the background and takes up like zero resources. When shit goes bad you alert the site and it'll start tracking your comp, it'll silently take pictures on your laptop webcam, it'll take screenshots of your comp screen at chosen intervals (i.e. see a theif log into facebook or something), it'll upload the IP and GPS of where it currently is at, and lots of other things. It's awesome.
Can I hook one of these up to my wife when she goes shopping? :)

Pure bred Pit Bulls are inherently dangerous especially around children, it is imprinted into their DNA.
Not true Tom. Pitt Bulls raised properly are fine. It's the asshole owners who think that by extension that owning a Pitt Bull makes them a bad ass that make these dogs dangerous. You only need to watch Cesar Millan to see that debunked. Pittbulls are no more hard wired to be aggressive than any other dog.

Not true Tom. Pitt Bulls raised properly are fine. It's the asshole owners who think that by extension that owning a Pitt Bull makes them a bad ass that make these dogs dangerous. You only need to watch Cesar Millan to see that debunked. Pittbulls are no more hard wired to be aggressive than any other dog.

I've had pit bulls before. One was the biggest pussy I've ever known. My kitten would routinely chase it around the house. They're no more predisposed to aggression than any other modern breed, when properly raised.

I hear German Sheppards have a higher rate of violence than Pittbulls. Also, those cute little Golden Retrievers actually have a higher rate than one would expect by simply looking at them.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you catch the culprits and recover the items.

Time to get a dog!!

Yes, I would especially like to get that line badge secured, since it's sensitive information. Several have vanished in car break-ins over the years (and perhaps a home break-in or so), so my security forces office are used to it. Funny thing is my badge is so old they want to eventually take it back and issue me a shiny new one.

The government thinks otherwise, the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 bans Pit Bulls completely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_Dogs_Act_1991

Back