Takers Gotta Take

In a house with a 90lb boxer and a 70 lab my 2.2lb yorkie thinks, no knows!, he's the biggest dog there is in the house.

You guys should spend more time figuring out how to ban the royal family and less time murdering dogs.
True, if they were to take away the property and assets from the Royals that belong to the British people and put that money into the economy a whole lot of people would be better off. I don't know how in the modern day anyone can respect the notion that anyone is born superior.

Your government also mandates licenses to own a TV. Their whole 'methodology' for determining danger was/is absurd in every regard and completely devoid of scientific evidence.

The hoary old chestnut of the TV licence again, it is not a licence to own a TV so much as a way to pay for the BBC. It is a small price to pay to not have to suffer ads. I agree it is anachronistic but any other system would end up like PBS in the US which is always subject to calls for its funds to be scrapped.

The hoary old chestnut of the TV licence again, it is not a licence to own a TV so much as a way to pay for the BBC. It is a small price to pay to not have to suffer ads. I agree it is anachronistic but any other system would end up like PBS in the US which is always subject to calls for its funds to be scrapped.

Here are some more example of the almighty wisdom of Britain;
9HVwHnE.jpg

NOrOcvK.png

zqdaRhg.png

YDMxL2J.jpg

d0ndJ9Q.jpg

e5mtBva.jpg

Txp8XF0.png

w1VvyA1.png

ZeW0Bbs.png

XKinstl.jpg

FCYxRG7.png

I couldn't imagine PAYING for content such as this...
I0Tvk19.jpg

cUVk1mB.jpg

MFehzDK.jpg

zG7vim3.jpg

that reminds me. i've been needing to install a set of security cameras in my house to make sure I get pictures of the looks of terror on faces, should any idiot be stupid enough to break in to my house and come face to face with 4 pit bulls and a great dane.
Have you trained them to be silent when someone approaches?

Have you trained them to be silent when someone approaches?

not at all. they are rather lackadaisical about 'patrol', but the dane is 130 lbs, the male pit is 90 lbs (think spike from the tom and jerry cartoons), the female adult pit is 65 lbs, and the 1 yr female pit has the bark of a mastiff. they look intimidating, sound intimidating, and unless you knew their personalities (all of them are either friendly or fearful) you'd freeze and wet yourself coming face to face with them.

True, if they were to take away the property and assets from the Royals that belong to the British people and put that money into the economy a whole lot of people would be better off. I don't know how in the modern day anyone can respect the notion that anyone is born superior.

The Royal Family costs peanuts compared to the costs of the US president, vice president and staff. It works out to less than a dollar per person per year.

The BBC produces damn good programming that often trumps anything US stations can put up. The TV license does sound strange, but it seems to work.

How do you just forget stuff like that in the middle of a burglary? Why would you even bring receipts on such a sojourn?

Because criminals, in general, are stupid. I usually stuff receipts in my pocket, so if I'm looking for something it'll fall out when I reach into my pocket.

Back