Takers

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
grind,

could you please define for us what you mean by the word "takers" or "taker". i've seen your side kick legion troll claiming that threedee is a taker and others claiming definitions for your use of the word.

appreciate the clarity,

yours truly and forever more, but never once upon a time,

ganja

I am a taker. We are the takers. We do not forgive, we do not forgive. We take. We will show know mercy to the keepers, for we are, the takers, the International Union of Takers.

grind,

could you please define for us what you mean by the word "takers" or "taker". i've seen your side kick legion troll claiming that threedee is a taker and others claiming definitions for your use of the word.

appreciate the clarity,

ganja

Get a room, freak.

:rofl2:

grind,

appreciate the clarity,

ganja
I believe he means that in the "Ayne Rand" sense. She essentially called people who accumulate wealth with out producing it as "takers". Corrupt government officials and crony capitalist were examples Rany used in her books.

I am a taker. We are the takers. We do not forgive, we do not forgive. We take. We will show know mercy to the keepers, for we are, the takers, the International Union of Takers.

stop making me lough out loud

my wife does not understand your puerile humor. and when i laugh out loud, she asks me what i'm laughing at.....

I believe he means that in the "Ayne Rand" sense. She essentially called people who accumulate wealth with out producing it as "takers". Corrupt government officials and crony capitalist were examples Rany used in her books.

Government was "takers", then there were looters. Those who leached off of those who produce using the takers laws.

would be interesting if he actually believed that and meant it.

good point though mott.

it's a hyperbolic term I use to describe people that are obsessed with ... quite literally, taking. If you look at most liberal policies they all boil down to taking from one person and giving to someone else.

it's a hyperbolic term I use to describe people that are obsessed with ... quite literally, taking. If you look at most liberal policies they all boil down to taking from one person and giving to someone else.

Or giving to no one else.

No, he means it in the ironic grind sense, i.e. bizzaro world opposite from reality. Grind denotes the 99% as takers, and even "takes" credit for the now common misuse.

What the hell do you think most ar right wing conservative policy is? Maybe you haven't noticed but they do the same thing only in the opposite direction.

Liberals only, huh...

Back