Takers

grind,

could you please define for us what you mean by the word "takers" or "taker". i've seen your side kick legion troll claiming that threedee is a taker and others claiming definitions for your use of the word.

appreciate the clarity,

yours truly and forever more, but never once upon a time,

ganja

I think, takers take up your time asking stupid questions.

What a load of crap and what flawed logic. Being a "taker" has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative and everything to do with ones character.

um sorry this thread was addressed to me and how i define taker. I invented the term. What I say goes. It's now being used all over JPP because of me. Also I was way out in front to of the media on it, there is a chance they stole it from me too.

um sorry this thread was addressed to me and how i define taker. I invented the term. What I say goes. It's now being used all over JPP because of me. Also I was way out in front to of the media on it, there is a chance they stole it from me too.
No you didn't. Ayne Rand did. You taking her shit man? Fuckin Takers! I can't believe this shit.

What shall we do today, Brain?

Back