APP - tea party party

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
seems that the tea party folks have started their own party in florida as a break from the republican party and are talking about registering in other states

seems that to the tea party folks the republicans are not conservative enough

seems that the tea party folks have started their own party in florida as a break from the republican party and are talking about registering in other states

Great idea. The more they splinter the party, the better it is for their opposite numbers.

It makes logical sense to me. If you are truly against excessive government spending and involvement in our lives you shouldn't be supporting the Democrats or Republicans. It's not a matter of not being "conservative" enough.

The R party does not have the guts to abandon these baggers and now they have begun leaving the R party anyway.

Too F'ing funny

The R party does not have the guts to abandon these baggers and now they have begun leaving the R party anyway.

Too F'ing funny

Now why would Republicans abandon them? The only reason I can think of is if they only want sheep in their party such as yourself to the Democrats then they might.

If cant admitt that this group lives on lies you are a fool.

Lives on lies? So to be against this massive new health care entitlement and spending is to live on lies? To be against the governments involvement in the automobile industry is to live on lies?

Are they going to be called the "Teabag Party"? God, that would be awesome.

What exactly is their platform? That Obama is a secret radical marxist muslim with a fake birth certificate, and that public health insurance will ensure the downfall of America?

Are they going to be called the "Teabag Party"? God, that would be awesome.

What exactly is their platform? That Obama is a secret radical marxist muslim with a fake birth certificate, and that public health insurance will ensure the downfall of America?
LOL. It would be. I'd prefer the Teabagger Party, because it is always better to be the bagger than the baggee.

I'm hoping the lefties will break off and make an Openwider Party to match!

The American people dont want anyones "bags of tea" hagging in their face.

The party is a nightmare for anyone who is conservative.

It makes logical sense to me. If you are truly against excessive government spending and involvement in our lives you shouldn't be supporting the Democrats or Republicans. It's not a matter of not being "conservative" enough.

lets splinter all parties - better for all of us

Great idea. The more they splinter the party, the better it is for their opposite numbers.
Leaving the party doesn't mean that they can't vote for Republicans. When I was a registered Conservative in NY we endorsed candidates from either party that met our standards, and of course sometimes we didn't endorse anyone. Its a way of cluing in voters.

Leaving the party doesn't mean that they can't vote for Republicans. When I was a registered Conservative in NY we endorsed candidates from either party that met our standards, and of course sometimes we didn't endorse anyone. Its a way of cluing in voters.

intelligent voter is an oxymoron - however, more intelligent knowledgeable voters would be good, whether center, left or right

intelligent voter is an oxymoron - however, more intelligent knowledgeable voters would be good, whether center, left or right
Its difficult to determine what a candidate stands for, especially for minor offices, and specialty parties like this provide some due diligence. For instance we had a judicial selection committee and we would interview candidates for endorsement.

Probably wither and die like plants without water. Literally.

votes against education are votes for sheep

we also need to find a way for moire parental involvement

the parents of poor children usually work more than on job with both parents working just to get by or have parents that just do not care

Back