Team USA Defeats Krauts

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Such a wonderful day. It was frightening when the Kruats went full blitzkrieg on us on the last 10 minutes and scored two goals to cut the margin to just one point, though...

:usflag:

Such a wonderful day. It was frightening when the Kruats went full blitzkrieg on us on the last 10 minutes and scored two goals to cut the margin to just one point, though...

:usflag:
Always nice to see the Jerries get slapped!!
Feels like 1966 again!!

Does anyone remember the carling ad?
Featuring the German team all of whom were named Kuntz?

Hell no, I hate the Krauts and always will. They have destroyed Western civilization twice in less than two millenia. They are pathetic, and I am ashamed to have 1/4 of their blood in my veins. I wish we had Dresdened all of their major cities back in the war.

Also, I use all of the European slurs - wops, frogs, limies, krauts, etc. Hungary changed it's international three-letter designator because it looked too much like their word for gypsy. Needless to say I chanted "gypsies" at the tv during the olympics.

:cool:

The sport does not justify ethnic slurs.
But no one is offended in those countries, would you legislate that they should?
Ethnic slurs?
Germans and the English share the same ethnicity.
Many English share the same ethnicity as the Irish, the welsh, Scottish, Cornish, Pictish, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Indian, Greek, Russian and so on and so forth.
The English call the Germans jerries, have for years, the Germans call the English Tommie's who cares.
It's called banter.
No one is offended.
In England we have names for eachother.
Tykes, scouser, skally, Geordie, tweedie, clundie, shitkicker, manc, shandy supper, cockney, northern monkey, southern poof, no one cares!!
Often the " ethnic slur" is viewed as a label to be proud of.
Like I said, you wouldn't get it.
Liberalism wishes to eradicate humour and banter.

007;1231303 In England we have names for eachother. Tykes said:
In this forum, a slur is a slur. One should consider one's audience. How do you know no one cares? all too often people grin and bear it, because otherwise they aren't "good sports"

At any rate, now you know - on this forum, at least some of us are offended. What you do with the knowledge is up to you.

In this forum, a slur is a slur. One should consider one's audience. How do you know no one cares? all too often people grin and bear it, because otherwise they aren't "good sports"

At any rate, now you know - on this forum, at least some of us are offended. What you do with the knowledge is up to you.
Why are you offended?
Where are you from that finds harmless banter offensive?
Europeans celebrate it.
It's an identity thing.

Ah a liberal who would have us all silenced to avoid offending anyone.
Newspeak will eradicate dissent by removing the language of dissent.
I'm offended by liberals who are offended by comments that don't refer to them.

Easily offended because I'm a tyke and my dad a jock.

Yet supportive of terrorists who kill Americans

Ah a liberal who would have us all silenced to avoid offending anyone.
Newspeak will eradicate dissent by removing the language of dissent.
I'm offended by liberals who are offended by comments that don't refer to them.

Easily offended because I'm a tyke and my dad a jock.

A sterile society where proles are without identity.

I don't hear you getting offended by terms like yank, merkins, septics, rednecks, crackers, honkeys.
Or are they not in the liberals big book of offensive words?

Why are you offended?
Where are you from that finds harmless banter offensive?
Europeans celebrate it.
It's an identity thing.

Empathy. I am offended by slurs against people whether I am or am not a member of the group being slurred.

It's one thing if a member of a group refers to another member of the group by a slur; that can, sometimes, be an identity thing.

On a msg board where we don't know where anyone is from or what group they belong to, it's offensive.

Empathy. I am offended by slurs against people whether I am or am not a member of the group being slurred.

It's one thing if a member of a group refers to another member of the group by a slur; that can, sometimes, be an identity thing.

On a msg board where we don't know where anyone is from or what group they belong to, it's offensive.
I have never met a scouser or a tyke or a Geordie who found their nicknames offensive.
Nor a French fan being called a frog by an England fan, or an England fan being called a rosboeuf by a French fan.
It's humor, if it offends you, don't listen.
I find liberal attempts to controll thought offensive.

Back