Tebow signs for pats?

Josh McDaniels thinks Tebow is starting material. He even spent a first round pick on the guy...

I can't wait to see Grind's take on this. :D

He's not getting a sniff at backup much less starting!
It's what got josh fired.

LOL. I'm going to predict that you're wrong. Just like morons were wrong about Stewart, and I was wrong about the Broncos being stupid enough to pick this guy at all, let alone first round...

He's not getting a sniff at backup much less starting!
It's what got josh fired.
Tebow has a 39 vertical leap and Michael Jordan only had a 42 inch so Tebow would make a great Tite End, he would jump over defenders and he has great quickness and speed...too much to handle by most defenders, especially linebackers

Tebow has a 39 vertical leap and Michael Jordan only had a 42 inch so Tebow would make a great Tite End, he would jump over defenders and he has great quickness and speed...too much to handle by most defenders, especially linebackers
In your church league gramps!

Tebow doesn't need to bring along the Jets Playbook, considering it's all about losing.

Belichick will know how to utilize him, whether as a TE on the most tight end hungry club, or simply as the backup QB. I expect Tebow will see time as both, coming in to replace Brady whenever there's a blowout so he can work on his accuracy, and filling in for a certain injury-prone TE.

Back