Tebow signs for pats?

Thank goodness. It's about time the Patriots had a losing season.

Considering that teams which have started Tebow are 1-0 at having a winning season and making the play-offs, your sarcasm is a bit weak. Let's further consider that NE's competition consists of the shitty Jets, mediocre Dolphins, and who-knows Bills.

Considering that teams which have started Tebow are 1-0 at having a winning season and making the play-offs, your sarcasm is a bit weak. Let's further consider that NE's competition consists of the shitty Jets, mediocre Dolphins, and who-knows Bills.
Broncos backed in to the playoffs. That quick in for 20 yards, coupled with a blown coverage, gave them the first round win. After that, Tebow's true colors came out...just like the last game of the regular season that year.

Now...if the Jets had worked on his throwing form, and actually let him throw once in a while, he would've been an asset. Instead, they wasted him. He's not starting material at QB now, and perhaps he never will be. He can run the Wildcat...if they let him throw. More than likely, he'll make a good tight end.

In your church league gramps!
Your jealousy is showing again Fool, Tebow could dunk right over you. I played a lot of sports including "A" league vollyball and a 39 inch vertical is skying. I bet that I could dominate you in at least 6 sports. I know BS when I smell it and you stink Fool.

Your jealousy is showing again Fool, Tebow could dunk right over you. I played a lot of sports including "A" league vollyball and a 39 inch vertical is skying. I bet that I could dominate you in at least 6 sports. I know BS when I smell it and you stink Fool.
Skiing are you dumb yanky?
I do martial arts, and money making. I. Sure you suck at both

Skiing are you dumb yanky?
I do martial arts, and money making. I. Sure you suck at both
I had 3 years of Shotokan Karate, along with "A" league Volleyball, Tennis, Table Tennis and golf. I have trophies in all of them so STFU, you could not carry my Jock....LOL

Tebow doesn't need to bring along the Jets Playbook, considering it's all about losing.

Belichick will know how to utilize him, whether as a TE on the most tight end hungry club, or simply as the backup QB. I expect Tebow will see time as both, coming in to replace Brady whenever there's a blowout so he can work on his accuracy, and filling in for a certain injury-prone TE.

So, do you think becoming a Patriot means Tebow is willing to play something beides QB?

Grind... Your football team now has Jesus on its side.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

......oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I thought you guys had tricked us for a second, because I assumed you would have the GoT themed name. Then when Kane starts responding, I was like, "fuck!" :cool:

So, do you think becoming a Patriot means Tebow is willing to play something beides QB?

I think that Tebow can do all of the fancy, hard-nosed negotiating that he wants. At the end of the day, he's the kind of player who receives an order and runs off to do it with a loud "yes, coach!"

Back