TeBow The Underage Drunk Party Boi?

Howey

Banned
WTF? Why was Tebow the God Boi in a strip club in Gainesville? At 20? Breaking up fights with a future killer?

God's frowning...

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-76533671/

A day later, the investigating officer told Hernandez’s attorney, Huntley Johnson, he would not be pursuing charges in connection with alcohol served to minors at the restaurant, but he wrote, “it would be noted in the report so the coaches could handle it internally.”

Gainesville police recommended Hernandez be charged with a felony, but it is unclear how the case was resolved because all of Hernandez’s other juvenile records are sealed. However, Hernandez still end up punching the bouncer.

Tebow developed a close bond with Hernandez early in his career with the Gators, hosting Hernandez during his official visit before signing to play for the Gators.

Hernandez, now 23, has been charged with first-degree murder of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd. Michael Fee, Hernandez’s attorney, entered a not guilty plea on his client’s behalf.

Hernandez also is being investigated in connection with a double homicide in Boston. The Boston Globe reported investigators suspect Lloyd may have been targeted because he had information about Hernandez’s connection to the double shooting in Boston.

Tebow went to a bar!!
He drank!!
He was involved in a fight!!
Tell me, where in Christianity are any of the above forbidden?

What a retarded thread!!

It was a restaurant, and not a bar. Also, Tebow is a team player - what would you expect him to do if a teammate got into a fight?

He is also not a hypocrite, so you can stow the closet homo stuff, Howie...

You tell me. Look at the hand motions.

Lol, this video might even set Cher's gaydar off, not only his hands, his voice, sorry, I am not saying he is gay, just that he seems a little effeminate in this video, and there is nothing wrong with being effeminate.

It was a restaurant, and not a bar. Also, Tebow is a team player - what would you expect him to do if a teammate got into a fight?

He is also not a hypocrite, so you can stow the closet homo stuff, Howie...

You ain't no fun today.

Ok.
Tebow bad.
Hernandez good.
Got it!
But isn't Hernandez a white man who murdered a black kid just because he had a hotter fiancé?
Strange how liberals are loving Hernandez and hating tebow, who never committed a racist murder!!

Threedee knows that. He's just being grumpy today cuz I dissed his gaytors. Oops. Gators

Woah, woah, woah! Let's not be saying these things about me, without at least going over the facts.

1) Rana was correct when she referenced my man crush. I have stated in the sports forums that Tim Tebow is officially my man crush on more than one occasion.

2) Fuck the Gaytors. And the Bulldogs, Tigers, Tygers, Laundry Detergent, Gamedicks, Traitors, and the rest of the teams down there. I do not root for scummy southern colleges to win at sports. Ever. Luckily, Tebow is now in New England, Land of the Patriots, and American values at their finest. Keep in mind that most of Tebow's college teammates were criminals, thugs, murderers, etc...

Ok.
Tebow bad.
Hernandez good.
Got it!
But isn't Hernandez a white man who murdered a black kid just because he had a hotter fiancé?
Strange how liberals are loving Hernandez and hating tebow, who never committed a racist murder!!

Who in the fuck is saying anything REMOTELY like that?

Woah, woah, woah! Let's not be saying these things about me, without at least going over the facts.

1) Rana was correct when she referenced my man crush. I have stated in the sports forums that Tim Tebow is officially my man crush on more than one occasion.

2) Fuck the Gaytors. And the Bulldogs, Tigers, Tygers, Laundry Detergent, Gamedicks, Traitors, and the rest of the teams down there. I do not root for scummy southern colleges to win at sports. Ever. Luckily, Tebow is now in New England, Land of the Patriots, and American values at their finest. Keep in mind that most of Tebow's college teammates were criminals, thugs, murderers, etc...

Ummm....dude....Hernandez was in New England too. So much for those great American values.....but what can you expect with a coach like Bellicheat and his propensity for filming other teams' private practices to win himself playoff games and Super Bowls.

Back