TeBow The Underage Drunk Party Boi?

Yeah, that's why I took the moment to compose that last sentence about Tebow's college teammates being criminals. Hernandez presents an obvious hole in my pro-New England message.

I am not a Patriots fan, BTW, seeing as how I live out here in Seattle, with no ties to NE. I do like Brady, though (and since we beat him last year, in part because of a mental error he made himself), and am obviously a Tebow fan.

Yeah, that's why I took the moment to compose that last sentence about Tebow's college teammates being criminals. Hernandez presents an obvious hole in my pro-New England message.

I am not a Patriots fan, BTW, seeing as how I live out here in Seattle, with no ties to NE. I do like Brady, though (and since we beat him last year, in part because of a mental error he made himself), and am obviously a Tebow fan.

Oh...I have no issue with Tebow. Good leadership skills, genuine.nice guy, real competitor. He is very blessed with what the scouts call "intangibles". As far as tangible skills, he's a very good runner and is a backup quality QB that can win a few games for you. If he is put into a system-type offense, he has the intelligence to learn that system, and if he plays within it, could be a short term answer as a starter at QB.

On the downside, he doesn't have the arm strength to make all the throws. I remember his scouting report and he couldn't consistently hit the "Holy Grail" of throws that every scout wants a College QB to hit....the 15 yard out. The 15 yard out is actually(when you consider the angle in which the QB is located...center of field) more like 25 yards and it has to be thrown with authority, if it's a floater.....that's red meat for a Cornerback and oft times a pick 6 for the Defense.

Yeah, I agree his passing game is weak/crap. I hope he either develops it soon, fits into a good offensive system, or just sucks it up and becomes a TE.

Back