Teen explains the concept of the fourth dimension

Interesting. There have been theories about numerous dimensions - I think as many as 17 - which I believe started with Kant's beliefs about human perception. Also, the 3D universe is apparently flat, which I think is hysterical.

Hmm, space is curved my friend. Which means that if you travel far enough in a straight line you'll eventually come back to where you started.

I am actually even more impressed that he had the gumption to make a YouTube video and make a fuckton of money.

You don't know your ass from a pothole, Shit Shaper.

There isn't even any advertising attached to the kids video, so how the hell did he make all this money you keep yapping about?

You don't know your ass from a pothole, Shit Shaper.

There isn't even any advertising attached to the kids video, so how the hell did he make all this money you keep yapping about?

This guy is most definitely a coprophiliac, question is does he have a piece of glass between him and the shitter? I am guessing that he swallows the lot. You are also full of shit in another sense as there are ads with the video, so kindly shut the fuck up. He also has his own channel as well.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0Tr_IYXEnyjVADJyPAOQ64M-lCcRUH5A

Last edited:
This guy is most definitely a coprophiliac, question is does he have a piece of glass between him and the shitter? I am guessing that he swallows the lot. You are also full of shit in another sense as there are ads with the video, so kindly shut the fuck up.

I didn't see any.

If there are ads, they don't appear with every view, so it's highly doubtful the kid made anywhere near the kind of money you claim he did.

Maybe this article will clear some things up for you...

According to Business Insider, a YouTube video creator "...likely gets about $7.60 per 1,000 ad views, down from $9.35 in 2012, according to TubeMogul, which buys and sells video ads. Ads are only run on a minority of videos shown. Roughly, a video creator will earn $2,000 for every million views. "And then YouTube takes 45 percent," the Times notes. (The IRS will take its cut of the remainder, too.)"

So, according to those figures, @ $2K per 1 million views x 8 million total views, that's $16K. Subtract YouTube's 45% and you've got just over $8K left. Take out taxes and the best he'd have done is a little over $7,000.

Not a bad sum for gabbing about science in front of a webcam for a few minutes, but he isn't gonna pay for his college education with it, either.

Dumbfuck.

Hmm, space is curved my friend. Which means that if you travel far enough in a straight line you'll eventually come back to where you started.

absolutely 100% not true. Space is flat (at least to a very high degree of certainty). 3d was correct.

when we talk about space being "Curved" that's only locally and even then it's not just physical space that's curved but spacetime

Back