Teflon Don in Full Meltdown.

Jack

Verified User
"**Full Thread Ban in effect as I don't care what Trans Righty's or leftists think about this issue and it is not open to debate**"

TD pulls a USFreedom911, and bans entire Forum from Debate! :laugh:

THIS ... is a Meltdown:

"Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Jarod, cawacko, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, brazenhussy, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, sear, archives, Nomad, Sailor, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, zymurgy, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, ocean515, MASON, ThatOwlWoman, Aimée, TOP, Tranquillus in Exile, Controlled Opposition, Craig234, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, countryboy, Flash, Bourbon, TrippyHippy, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, tff, Rob Larrikin, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Rigby5, Fentoine Lum, Tacomaman, Jack, rhym3pays, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, bhoyal, Jimbo52, Wilhelm Zenz, laugh001, distraff, Luddly Neddite, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, climate+equality, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, WalterWilson, Port Tack, survivor001, JPF, Cinnabar, Gonzomin, Penderyn and Trumpet"

:shots:

"**Full Thread Ban in effect as I don't care what Trans Righty's or leftists think about this issue and it is not open to debate**"

Why do you care who I thread ban and who I don’t?

Does it make you sad enough to start a thread whining about it?

Why do you care who I thread ban and who I don’t?

Does it make you sad enough to start a thread whining about it?

Don. You're in Full Meltdown Mode.

1. You tried your best with the "Hey, look over there ... see The Shiny Object!?!"
2. Nobody fell for that and still want to know if you think it is OK for a President to Extort a Foreign Leader using American Taxpayer Money.
3. One by one, the entire Forum has given you a spanking (well deserved if you ask me) and you are at your wits end as to what to do.
4. You've now pulled a USF, ... and have Thread Banned everyone so they stop using you as a Human Pinata.
5. ... don't be the last person supporting a Crook.

There are no bans in the APP forum, why don't you post there?

Yeah. It's pronounced "One Lie". I don't know what it means though.

This might help?

Oneuli (오늘이) is a Jeju myth about a girl named Oneuli going on an adventure to find her parents and a place called Woncheongang (Woncheon river). During her journey she befriends a dragon and transcends her humanity turning into a Seonnyeo with its help.

Back