Teflon Don in Full Meltdown.

There are no bans in the APP forum, why don't you post there?

now why in the world would you share facts with them

For the record there are a few worthless leftist miscreants I thread ban in APP. They offer nothing to the conversation. But for the most part, APP is like cyanide to leftists. They can't function there

APP Forum?
I think that is a 'Government-Controlled' Forum where 'speech' is limited.
I have an idea ................ why don't YOU go there and Post.

APP was built for leftists who cried that they wanted "civilized debate". Any shocker that leftists don't really post there? There was one. I think his name was Don Quixote, but I think he croaked.

APP was built for leftists who cried that they wanted "civilized debate". Any shocker that leftists don't really post there? There was one. I think his name was Don Quixote, but I think he croaked.

Through the grapevine, I've heard it is biased. The Moderator takes the side of the Religious Conservative every time.

Guanois a miserable old racist cunt, he'll not change now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

images

APP is trashcan5's favorite place. Even she got banned from there for a while.

Teflon Don in Full Meltdown.

"**Full Thread Ban in effect as I don't care what Trans Righty's or leftists think about this issue and it is not open to debate**"

TD pulls a USFreedom911, and bans entire Forum from Debate! :laugh:

Wait, does anyone actually read that dunce? For real?

I do not think I have read one of its posts in over two years

Wait, does anyone actually read that dunce? For real?

I do not think I have read one of its posts in over two years

Well, I may be going out on a limb here, but if your name is one of the 50 on his 'Ban List', you've made the right decision.

Well, I may be going out on a limb here, but if your name is one of the 50 on his 'Ban List', you've made the right decision.

So how many are on the Crypiss ban list? He has to ban so many as we all know what an obnoxious pompous sanctimonious hectoring sex stalker he is. He ran away for a long time and then snuck back thinking the coast was clear, it wasn't.

Ffs, I already told you that you could engage him in APP but you won't. He does it deliberately to piss people like you off, so a result!!

So how many are on the Crypiss ban list? He has to ban so many as we all know what an obnoxious pompous sanctimonious hectoring sex stalker he is. He ran away for a long time and then snuck back thinking the coast was clear, it wasn't.

Maybe you should ask Cypress?

Ffs, I already told you that you could engage him in APP but you won't. He does it deliberately to piss people like you off, so a result!!

Hah! If someone has a 'Ban List', obviously they don't want to engage. I have No Problem with that.
It would be like you made the effort to go to a Party but sat outside looking through a window instead of actually engaging with everyone at the Party.

Back